• Views 3,243

Is this Tool helpful ??

• Total voters
Trickser 3rd

Trickser 3rd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a little help to people who have no idea how to make a car spawn.
You should watch some videos or tutorials how to add the finished lines into a .xpl file.
This is a car spawn line creator so you can get some coordinates from Train Track Editor and put them in there.
Else you can select a vehicle and the colors and use custom rotations or you use some of the ones in the tool. Your choice !!
I want to say here this is nothing special for some people so dont annoy by flaming or something, I just thought I would help
people who are starting or something like that and want to do their own car spawns. Its just a tool for easier creating.
After selecting all values you can create the line and you can do this as often as you want and in the end you got a bunch
of car spawns. You can edit them or copy them into a .xpl.
When you finished you can clear your settings or clear your lines and start from beginning, just be sure to lock your settings before
creating your line - i thought this would help for better working because you check everything before you lock it - anyway I hope this helped
biggrin.png

If you got problems with something then let me know - BTW for better using you should install the gta font (included in download) or it will look like ****
wacko.png

Don't dislike this Tool when you don't know how it works - Its simple and easy so ask me or someone else if you need help !!!
You could use the Coordinate Script mod which shows the coordinates on xbox, too !!

Some Screenshots:
bb6be2bfb170c16c7392505bdc00b465.png

952f527f9f17d9a8c7a69e6613f0389c.png

324d3ade94a94bfc5da67510cd36810f.png

Virus Scan:
663e8dd26b0e6deada136d2563afdf81.png

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?56f5kqyj9048a96

hazy larkin007

hazy larkin007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you use this for eflc to ? and is this for scripts mods or mapmods

ChrisTuffur

ChrisTuffur

The GTA Expert
Experienced Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I get the line? I put in my coordinates/colors etc, but I'm not sure what to do from there?

T

TheAbsync

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You do know you put "Cutom" instead of Custom, well thats what I hope.

CrazyGirl666

CrazyGirl666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
help what do you put in coordinate x y z :frown:
I figured it out “blonde moment” :confused:

Top Bottom
Login
Register