What's new

[RELEASE] Black Ops II GPD Editor

ThatGuyReject

ThatGuyReject

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
here is your early Christmas present! Anyway, basically this program will extract the encrypted files in your gpd. It will also save them back in and re-encrypt them so the game will read them.
Don't get too excited, it's not like Black Ops 1 where the title settings are in plain sight and you can modify all the .set commands. You will be able to see all of the data in the gpd, the only problem is you must look at this data in a hex editor and there is no way to tell which setting is which (yet).
You can change settings in Black Ops and compare the differences to figure out where some settings are stored which will probably be what I start doing.
GUI.png

I released the program because with a group effort someone may be able to find some exploit using this. Currently there are really no mods, besides like modding sensitivity (lol).
Here is the link:
Password: XboxMB
Anyway in closing I would like to thank Dwack for some PPC help and some other info. I added a file called "reftable" which may *hint hint* help with some things, it's from the xex.
It may have some bugs in it because I was only using it for myself, etc. It should be fine as long as you just open the gpd you extract from horizon and not your profile.
Source

Frosty Teh Snowman

Frosty Teh Snowman

Hated by many, loved by none.
Mr. Nice Guy Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice!
Edit: is this for online or offline if offline would i be able to mod zombies :biggrin:

Citizen95

Citizen95

Reaction score
Sin$
Nice, I will look into this but not much is displayed after extracting the .dat's from the GPD.

But nice and this should be useful.

Vibrator

Vibrator

Reborn
Reporter Greeter Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Where the hell is the Black Ops 2 clan tag hidden :frown:. It like completely disappeared.

2much4u

2much4u

Dem SPRX files tho
Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
My computer tells me "File is not a valid win32 application" when i try to open it after its extracted. What should i do?

Dwack

Dwack

Now employed at Dominoes!
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My computer tells me "File is not a valid win32 application" when i try to open it after its extracted. What should i do?

You should panic......cause you now have a virus!!!! hehe :wink:

Original 7s

Original 7s

Don't pay for stealth
Modder Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not really .... unless I have the decryption wrong in this version, which I don't think I do... this is all you get:

f5ab2a54ff5095f08330e938506d942d.png
what program is that ive been searching for awhile

ImGonnaWargasm

ImGonnaWargasm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will this work with modding zombies offline to get some achievements? Aka tower of hard as ****

sean8465

sean8465

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I mean't like, to help get it. IE Godmode or something of the sort to not get ****ed over anymore.. lol
Makes alot more sense. The program just got released... I highly doubt there is going to be much found out and god mode in a gpd would probably be kept hidden due to everyone and their mom doing it and killing the game more than it already is. :tongue:

ImGonnaWargasm

ImGonnaWargasm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Makes alot more sense. The program just got released... I highly doubt there is going to be much found out and god mode in a gpd would probably be kept hidden due to everyone and their mom doing it and killing the game more than it already is. :tongue:

Who knows, treyarch is full of retards.
Like 30 invincibility glitches, just by holding a item out, really treyarch? Get your **** together.

But I think we'd find out soon if there will be god mode. People are dedicated to modding a lot so who knows :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register