What's new

[RELEASE] | Black Ops 2 Zombieland | Poop ModsV - Poopieland 2.0 |

X

Xecustoms

Reaction score
Sin$
I want to use the poopieland menu and other things on my own custom map edits that i made can you please provide the scripts for this game mode

PoopModsV

PoopModsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyway you could release the files so i could use my custom map edits?
Yeah I'm going to sometime this week bro. Just people are lame and pretend that they are me all the time so thats why I didn't release the source. Took me a while to perfect it.

X

Xecustoms

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I'm going to sometime this week bro. Just people are lame and pretend that they are me all the time so thats why I didn't release the source. Took me a while to perfect it.
Thanks, Ill make sure to give credit where credit is due!

X

XeDragHD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When are we going to see a video of this?
If there's not one when I get back home on Sunday, i'll record it myself if it's not poop lol

PoopModsV

PoopModsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When are we going to see a video of this?
If there's not one when I get back home on Sunday, i'll record it myself if it's not poop lol
Lol staff took it do because it linked to my channel witch had paid services on it....

J

Ji Kizu_ Kody

Reaction score
Sin$
This is my Edited version of Sharks Zombieland.

Note: Every Map Is Edited. Cargo, Nuketown, Carrier and Drone are the best.
Enjoy!!
a few things. i love this but it would be better if 1. zombies got money for dying and 2. some of the maps were touched up. like on standoff you cant get to the flag that tp's you out of map if you spawn by where a flag is. Unless you know about the spot where you jump onto the truck near c flag.. Thats really it though.

PoopModsV

PoopModsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a few things. i love this but it would be better if 1. zombies got money for dying and 2. some of the maps were touched up. like on standoff you cant get to the flag that tp's you out of map if you spawn by where a flag is. Unless you know about the spot where you jump onto the truck near c flag.. Thats really it though.
True the standoff one actually has a few to get to out if msp to flag. And I took off money for deaths because kids would just commit suicide over and over til they have like $6000 then never die.

J

Ji Kizu_ Kody

Reaction score
Sin$
Idk man. Standoff by a flag in Dom is hard to get to the out of map flag. And is there not a way to make it only so when a player kills you you get money? Because the guy I play with has to boost the zombies to keep it fair. ;-;

PoopModsV

PoopModsV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk man. Standoff by a flag in Dom is hard to get to the out of map flag. And is there not a way to make it only so when a player kills you you get money? Because the guy I play with has to boost the zombies to keep it fair. ;-;
Yeah imma it so that if you are zombie and kill someone you get all their money no matter what

M

MaybeAnthony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Has frozen 4 times a in a row now, even after clearing cache.
EDIT: Working now good, weird. Good job on this.

Last edited:
M

MaybeAnthony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Please post the source or PM me it, lol

Really want to edit the health poopies start with and time

Top Bottom
Login
Register