What's new

Code RELEASE - Black Ops 1 GSC Zombies Menu Base

L

lmUnknown

Reaction score
Hi All,

I've not seen much released for black ops 1 and I'm not so sure why because the game itself is much more fun than most call of dutys these days

I'm guessing it's because there isnt much out there to help out so I've decided to throw together a menu base in the hopes it gets more people coding for this game!

I'm going to be making a menu myself out of this, so keep an eye out for that but I'd love to see what other people can make out of this base

I've attached a screenshot showing how it looks and the controls are pretty much the same as any other menu

Aim and knife: open
Aiming/Shooting: scrolling
Use button (X on xbox, square on ps3 (believe this works on ps3 as long as you have someway of injecting gsc, dont have one myself to try) and f on pc

Download link:
[Click here to view this link]

Picture:
DHRBLx.jpg

If you need any help setting things up feel free to drop me a message, I'm happy to teach people how to code a gsc base from start to finish too :smile:

If you find any bugs, please let me know - I havent found anything myself as of yet but thats not to say theres not one hiding somewhere

Enjoy!

T

Teb

Pro Doucher
Reaction score
Hi All,

I've not seen much released for black ops 1 and I'm not so sure why because the game itself is much more fun than most call of dutys these days

I'm guessing it's because there isnt much out there to help out so I've decided to throw together a menu base in the hopes it gets more people coding for this game!

I'm going to be making a menu myself out of this, so keep an eye out for that but I'd love to see what other people can make out of this base

I've attached a screenshot showing how it looks and the controls are pretty much the same as any other menu

Aim and knife: open
Aiming/Shooting: scrolling
Use button (X on xbox, square on ps3 (believe this works on ps3 as long as you have someway of injecting gsc, dont have one myself to try) and f on pc

Download link:
[Click here to view this link]

Picture:
DHRBLx.jpg

If you need any help setting things up feel free to drop me a message, I'm happy to teach people how to code a gsc base from start to finish too :smile:

If you find any bugs, please let me know - I havent found anything myself as of yet but thats not to say theres not one hiding somewhere

Enjoy!
Could you fix the image please? I'd like to see what you have so far. :smile:

S

Slomyguy

Reaction score
Help, is this also for call of duty cold war

J

Jordanlhodgson

Reaction score
hi mate im looking for a black ops one multiplayer menu,
i have recently got the game on my pc and looking for a fast way to level up,
do you know any made menus working in 2021 ?

Top Bottom