What's new

Tools [Release]Basic XRPC Tool I Started

Deathy

Deathy

Anime & Manga <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so I started a basic XRPC tool in the past and found it earlier so I was looking over the code and its very basic and easy to re-create so I thought id just release it... This is because I do not see myself finishing this project =))

From my knowledge I guess it doesn't have anything new so its pointless in a way but here it is anyway!
Credits in the source code soo yeah
Gif:
fb5ca51534.gif

THE UI SUCKS :3

Virus Scan: Here
Source: Download

I know the project was GT Changer haha, thats because originally it was what it was :/
I have created an xrpc program before but unfortunately I am still a noob at this :biggrin:

Last edited:
High School

High School

idek
Programmer 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Couldn't open Project, and went too debug folder and tried launching exe would not do anything.

Preformed Mods

Preformed Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
same.... the .sln would not open and nether would the tool.....

Deathy

Deathy

Anime & Manga <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill take a look now >.>

The tool wouldn't open because for some reason dotnetbar isn't in the debug >.>

But the .sln opens fine for me ill fix the link to have the dot net bar but i dunno about the solution :/

EDIT:
Try and open it from the project file not the solution :/

-I added dotnetbar and any other dll to the project files... No clue why they wasn't there in the first place, i didn't even need them and it ran for me >.>

Also it was all done in 2013 so if you on an older version i dunno if it will work

Last edited:
High School

High School

idek
Programmer 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
Ill take a look now >.>

The tool wouldn't open because for some reason dotnetbar isn't in the debug >.>

But the .sln opens fine for me ill fix the link to have the dot net bar but i dunno about the solution :/

EDIT:
Try and open it from the project file not the solution :/

-I added dotnetbar and any other dll to the project files... No clue why they wasn't there in the first place, i didn't even need them and it ran for me >.>

Also it was all done in 2013 so if you on an older version i dunno if it will work
Working fine now thanks for fixing it.

For Manga

For Manga

Manga
Reaction score
Sin$
I disliked this so i just gave up >.>

I started this but i am losing interest very quick :/
06d19b9957.png
Your telling me,you got XUID,AUG classes,15 Classes,Sexy names,and more then one COD and your not gonna Sell the tool or atleast finish it :O.That tool looks amazing

Deathy

Deathy

Anime & Manga <3
Reaction score
Sin$
Your telling me,you got XUID,AUG classes,15 Classes,Sexy names,and more then one COD and your not gonna Sell the tool or atleast finish it :O.That tool looks amazing
I ain't going to sell something that doesn't have anything new to provide.

N

Niko MDG

Reaction score
Sin$
hey man it says it is offline why is that? if you able to fix it can you plz

N

Niko MDG

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I know it dosent change anything it is fine you can still mod FYI I am removing horizon I have had my account suspend 2times frist 4 2weeks and then now for 1week it banded me right before my b-day so
Offline mode won't cause anything wrong for moding

Top Bottom
Login
Register