Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone upload some pictures of the base as is?

Xaden

Xaden

Reaction score
Sin$
ElloOoOOoOO, this is a menu base that I have constructed. I decided to quit on it. Keep in mind, it's extremely easy to finish it. (Just precache the huds when you're in game, etc). Works on mw2 pc, just ported it to aw.

Credits: Akeno (Me)

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...80aee890f9b33b511ecfa5a3/analysis/1442829099/

Download: [Click here to view this link]

nW3hclm.png

Going into slumber now. Have to go to work and get my GED. Also need to go to community college so I can get a work visa in either South Korea, or Japan. Farewell se7ensins.
how do i precache the huds?

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
how do i precache the huds?
In Cod5 you would precache them with onplayerconnect but thats writing in cfg/c+/c#. Try to look at some other bases and see how theyprecached it, then attempt to re-perform how they did it to satisfy this base's needs. (someone correct me or add on if you feel the need to :smile: )

Tsubasa

Tsubasa

Lurker
Reaction score
Sin$
ElloOoOOoOO, this is a menu base that I have constructed. I decided to quit on it. Keep in mind, it's extremely easy to finish it. (Just precache the huds when you're in game, etc). Works on mw2 pc, just ported it to aw.

Credits: Akeno (Me)

Virus scan: https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...80aee890f9b33b511ecfa5a3/analysis/1442829099/

Download: [Click here to view this link]

nW3hclm.png

Going into slumber now. Have to go to work and get my GED. Also need to go to community college so I can get a work visa in either South Korea, or Japan. Farewell se7ensins.

Thanks for sharing, with us all.

And, best of luck to you!

Top Bottom
Login
Register