What's new

(Release) 10th Prestige Level 70 Instantly!!!

• Thread starter TheCheatingLife
  • Start date
  • Views 2,066
T

TheCheatingLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay guys Some of you may know of me from the xbox section. But this is the first time in the PS3 section so here goes. Normally you would go to tenth level 1 with hack with only the prestige titles unlocked. But this unlocks everything yes that's right everything camos, titles, embelems ect... This took me in total about 35min to figure out so here I go. In a normal prestige from level 1 to 70 and able to prestige is 2,516,000 xp okay and normally for it to save you have to prestige okay but now what you do is... (note I will have pics up in a bit but I have to go out with my gf)

Note you will need 4 more friends at the same time.

Step one: open up MW2 leader-board hacker.

Step two: Set level to 10th and xp to one less than the full prestige 2,516,000 - 1 = 2,515,999.

Step three: Do the exact same process bypass the patch ect.. But normally you will have to prestige this is were the other
4 friends come in.

Step four: Make sure you have a decent connection now your friends will have to have bypassed the patch now have a way of communicating like phone or skype and search for a free for all now get one kill and your xp will be max all camos ect...

Step 5: This is the most important part other wise it will not work okay you have + rep me and give credit if used.

Note do not charge if found doing so you will be in trouble; I am one of the best account hackers ever LOL.

Enjoy and btw MW2 just got pwnd by a 13 year old!!!

Flying Taco

Flying Taco

Contributor
Mr. Nice Guy Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate to rain on your parade man, but this has been released for some time now, look in the PS3 modding section.
Thanks for trying to contribute though.
Have a nice day. :lol:

T

TheCheatingLife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate to rain on your parade man, but this has been released for some time now, look in the PS3 modding section.
Thanks for trying to contribute though.
Have a nice day. :lol:
No I have checked but if I am wrong can you provide me a link

N

NBSZero

Reaction score
Sin$
add links to the mw2 leaderboard hacker ill try it with some friends

D

Dek766

Reaction score
Sin$
it didn't work for me. is the 4 players necessary? if so, what are they used for?

Georgee

Georgee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i tried this cause i usually get into a cage match never works bro

Hosav

Hosav

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Gonna try when i get mw2, after that i will host my 10th lobbies....

D

Dek766

Reaction score
Sin$
anyone care to explain? he didn't thoroughly. If not, Hosav, can you add me on psn for when u get mw2 i'm a modder for xbox profiles and such and im on ps3 now and i would love to help. Add me. Dek766

S

steelyfire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i dont thinks this works because when you quit mw2 and go back everything is reset again and when you prestige you lose all the titles and emblems so eplain to us why it would work

S

soldier4snipin

Reaction score
Sin$
do you change the error file or presitge file to 10th prestige with one less than full prestige?

Top Bottom
Login
Register