Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
when will this be updated ??

M

MZM

Reaction score
Sin$
Help I'm on Xbox360 rgh2 and when I put the title update and played the game it said sign in and I was already signed in then I signed In another account same error then when I continued it started as a new game the mod was working but I can't save game so every time I play the game I have to the first mission in order to use the mod plz help

Gibe de pussi b0ss

Gibe de pussi b0ss

B0ss Plz
Reaction score
Sin$
Help I'm on Xbox360 rgh2 and when I put the title update and played the game it said sign in and I was already signed in then I signed In another account same error then when I continued it started as a new game the mod was working but I can't save game so every time I play the game I have to the first mission in order to use the mod plz help
Go Into your System settings On the Xbox 360, & Then Change the Outdated Clock/Date & Time to The current Date/time, & That should Let you Sign In when It Prompts you Upon Loading GTA.

Last edited:
Z

Zain Momin

Reaction score
Sin$
it signed in thnx alot but the game freezes whenever i enable the console trainer help me asap 
Go Into you're System settings On the Xbox 360, & Then Change the Outdated Clock/Date & Time to The current Date/time, & That should Let you Sign In when It Prompts you Upon Loading GTA.

it signed in thnx alot but the game freezes whenever i enable the console trainer help me asap

Gibe de pussi b0ss

Gibe de pussi b0ss

B0ss Plz
Reaction score
Sin$

This version of Console trainer I have Also Noticed As-well There are some Bugs Where Sometimes the Menu will Not Open Correctly/Crash When you try to Enable the Menu From The Modmanager, & It happens to Me As well. But Then other times The Menu seems to enable for Me perfectly without Issue. So you are Not Alone On that Problem. I think Maybe Evil Blunt Might be Pushing a Update For Console Trainer Sometime In the Near/far Future With the Current Bugs fixed, & The Menu Updated. But Then again Dont take My word for That It As I am Only Taking a Guess/speculating That It will be Updated, We will Need to Wait For the word Of an Update/fix From Evil Blunt Himself/Herself When Or If That will Happen & We Will All find Out When The time comes for That On this Forum/thread Right Here.

Last edited:
M

MZM

Reaction score
Sin$
This version of Console trainer I have Also Noticed As-well There are some Bugs Where Sometimes the Menu will Not Open Correctly/Crash When you try to Enable the Menu From The Modmanager & It happens to Me As well, But Then other times The Menu seems to enable for Me perfectly without Issue, So you are Not Alone On that Problem. I think Maybe Evil Blunt Might be Pushing a Update For Console Trainer Sometime In the Near/far Future With the Current Bugs fixed, & The Menu Updated. But Then again Dont take My word for That It As I am Only Taking a Guess/speculating That It will be Updated, We will Need to Wait For the word Of an Update/fix From Evil Blunt Himself/Herself When Or If That will Happen & We Will All find Out When The time comes for That On this Forum/thread Right Here.
Thnx I saved my game and load it now it's not freezing its working thnx alot

G

GTA Scriptor

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
This still a thing I thought Scripts were useless since pretty much every mod in scripts are in xex menus

Vicodin10

Vicodin10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People that freeze when enabling this menu,
Play for a few minutes and load the menu when using Trevor.
I fly high into the sky before i load it.
Less impact on the game.
So be Trevor fly high and after 3 minutes then enable menu.

ken39

ken39

Reaction score
Sin$
should i update my game to 1.24 before install this pkg ?

i'm using ps3, and my gta v version is 1.05... thx

Mr Snake 00

Mr Snake 00

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
should i update my game to 1.24 before install this pkg ?

i'm using ps3, and my gta v version is 1.05... thx
you could or just update your game to 1.26 install script bypass and get a update.rpf wiith a modloader with this installed

X

XxDeath99

Reaction score
Sin$
Guys I really need help.I install the trainer by putting it into the gta v title update file and the interaction menu doesnt show modmanager :frown: pls help.Just want to use this for offline

S

se712345

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One final question then, has this been updated to 1.26? If not then I'll continue to use Iced harly's menu, if so I would love to get a copy of the new TU file. Hacked offline GTA is just the top **** when you've got a bunch of stoned/tripping people over at your house lmao

Top Bottom
Login
Register