• Views 2,861
Booker DeWitt

Booker DeWitt

Constants and Variables
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Rocket Truck With Working Rocket
The script is finally complete! This script will allow you to fire rockets at passing vehicles, whatever direction it is from you.​
Here's a small demonstration:​

To use this script, activate it in a modslot and press "X" to shoot the rocket.​
There are 2 modes, but one is removed.​
The 1st mode is Ped Vehicles. Kinda self explanatory. It targets ped vehicles.​
The 2nd mode is Online Players. But that has been removed from the public version. (Please don't ask for it, it's being kept private.)​
Press Dpad Down to cycle modes. (It will print on your screen if you are trying to use the removed mode.)​
This couldn't have been done without K3R3D0R and IM FAT ON XBOX. So big thanks to them for parts of code, testing and help.​
I'm quite proud of this release, although not all of it was me. It's a fun script and not meant to be taken seriously. So please don't bash it. If you think you can do a better job, go right ahead, but I'm very happy with the end results.​
If you have any suggestions for what could be updated/changed, please comment below.​
Credits:​
EvilB​
Ceberus​
IM FAT ON XBOX​
K3R3D0R​
OhManMyBad​
Colt​
I have full permission to release this

Last edited:
ImStuartB

ImStuartB

Aye so...
Experienced Veteran Forum Addict Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, Basic, I never knew you're still going around lol. Thanks for sharing this, It looks pretty good, Colt done a good job.

pmaster10

pmaster10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
looks sick but is there a way you can make it not change the view every time you fire but still like it

XCX KNOWLEDGE x FC

XCX KNOWLEDGE x FC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I wasnt so stupid I'd guess it was colts idea as he made it
Lol 
I say colt should release the private version because whats the fun if you cant shoot online.players i dont see why it should be kept private anyway.:frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register