Status
Not open for further replies.
RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can make a video tutorial, just ask if you want one. (I can also supply screenshots of myself with an obviously modified name)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to use:

Download Cheat Engine
Start GTA4
Open the trainer in Cheat Engine
Get to this screen in GTA4:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4o4imtq.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then change your name to just about anything* else. (If it tells you "Unable to join game" make sure you did it properly)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Name must be a minimum of 1 character and a maximum of 15 characters with no Unicode characters within it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Virus Scan Picture with Link!
31409952971433d.png

314099530678d73.png
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/n3zp87kg665if43/GTA4NameChanger.zip
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Picture of tool!
314099535734a9e.png
Enjoy guys!!
--------------------------------------------------------------
Name Modded color's and ect! -Credit to Brady mac for these!
¬ - ROCKSTAR LOGO
* - BIG 5 POINT STAR

(Put Color codes before text you wish to color, i don't know if all these are colors or not)

~1~ - Unknown
~a~ - Unknown
~b~ - Blue
~e~ - Light blue
~g~ - Green
~h~ - Unknown
~m~ - Grey
~n~ - Unknown
~r~ - Dark red
~s~ - Light pink
~x~ - Unknown
~y~ - Pink
~z~ - Unknown

BUTTONS

~PAD_UP~
~PAD_DOWN~
~PAD_LEFT~
~PAD_RIGHT~
~PAD_Y~
~PAD_X~
~PAD_B~
~PAD_A~
~PAD_START~
~PAD_LB~
~PAD_RB~
~PAD_LT~
~PAD_RT~
More color's at http://psx-scene.com/forums/f312/customize-strings-colors-blips-other-things-107029/

Last edited:
EVIL JTAG

EVIL JTAG

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I can make a video tutorial, just ask if you want one. (I can also supply screenshots of myself with an obviously modified name)
How to use:
Load up Cheat Engine
Start GTA4
4o4imtq.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And then change your name to just about anything* else. (If it tells you "Unable to join game" make sure you did it properly)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Name must be a minimum of 1 character and a maximum of 15 characters with no Unicode characters within it
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31409952971433d.png

314099530678d73.png
Link
Picture of tool!
314099535734a9e.png
Enjoy guys!!
¬ - ROCKSTAR LOGO
* - BIG 5 POINT STAR

(Put Color codes before text you wish to color, i don't know if all these are colors or not)

~1~ - Unknown
~a~ - Unknown
~b~ - Blue
~e~ - Light blue
~g~ - Green
~h~ - Unknown
~m~ - Grey
~n~ - Unknown
~r~ - Dark red
~s~ - Light pink
~x~ - Unknown
~y~ - Pink
~z~ - Unknown

BUTTONS

~PAD_UP~
~PAD_DOWN~
~PAD_LEFT~
~PAD_RIGHT~
~PAD_Y~
~PAD_X~
~PAD_B~
~PAD_A~
~PAD_START~
~PAD_LB~
~PAD_RB~
~PAD_LT~
~PAD_RT~
More color's at http://psx-scene.com/forums/f312/customize-strings-colors-blips-other-things-107029/

How do we use this
it just comes up as a file like this

acf631a8ece5864ded648ce843ed3315.png

Dark Booter

Dark Booter

Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Only if this was on Xbox :frown: I can only XUID Spoof on Cod

EVIL JTAG

EVIL JTAG

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
How to use:

Download Cheat Engine
Start GTA4
4o4imtq.jpg

31409952971433d.png

314099530678d73.png
Link

Picture of tool!
314099535734a9e.png
Enjoy guys!!
¬ - ROCKSTAR LOGO
* - BIG 5 POINT STAR

~1~ - Unknown
~a~ - Unknown
~b~ - Blue
~e~ - Light blue
~g~ - Green
~h~ - Unknown
~m~ - Grey
~n~ - Unknown
~r~ - Dark red
~s~ - Light pink
~x~ - Unknown
~y~ - Pink
~z~ - Unknown

BUTTONS

~PAD_UP~
~PAD_DOWN~
~PAD_LEFT~
~PAD_RIGHT~
~PAD_Y~
~PAD_X~
~PAD_B~
~PAD_A~
~PAD_START~
~PAD_LB~
~PAD_RB~
~PAD_LT~
~PAD_RT~
You can also start up the game once it starts loading press the start button and open the program and edit the name you want then go back to the game load MP and once in a lobby or game the modded name will be set

no need to load all the way to a lobby screen then do it

R

ryan101020

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched now I remember I met a guy awhile ago with a name changer one of the first I seen and then my laptop was filled with viruses so I fresh restarted it so I finnaly upgraded to a desktop but now I don’t have the same file as before and I don’t remember how it worked but it didn’t use cheat engine anyways on with my question I can’t get it to work I tried everything so I’m assuming it has been patched by now Cuz it’s been awhile but if your still on se7ensins these days pls let me know thank you

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this patched now I remember I met a guy awhile ago with a name changer one of the first I seen and then my laptop was filled with viruses so I fresh restarted it so I finnaly upgraded to a desktop but now I don’t have the same file as before and I don’t remember how it worked but it didn’t use cheat engine anyways on with my question I can’t get it to work I tried everything so I’m assuming it has been patched by now Cuz it’s been awhile but if your still on se7ensins these days pls let me know thank you
Its not patched the address has just changed for patch 1.0.8.0

R

ryan101020

Reaction score
Sin$
Hehe Had some great times on it but could u possible help me with the address?

Its not patched the address has just changed for patch 1.0.8.0
I’m new to replying on se7ensins sorry but can u help me on the new address or how to find it? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m new to replying on se7ensins sorry but can u help me on the new address or how to find it? Thank you
Just change value type to string with cheat engine and type your name in there and the right address is one of the green ones

Ooft you're still nerding GTA
And you're still hanging on gta forums :biggrin:

R

ryan101020

Reaction score
Sin$
Just change value type to string with cheat engine and type your name in there and the right address is one of the green ones

I’m not really sure how to work cheat engine that well I will search but u can’t post the address that I can input manually by any chance ?

If so that would be great I’m just not sure how to make my way around in cheat engine so I can’t find anything that says my name o

Last edited by a moderator:
Courvix

Courvix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

I gotta' bully somebody, vro...

M

MerchantISO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This name changer is not patched i used it myself lol nobody dont know if its me or not lol cuz people keep crashing me *cuff cuff* xLegendaryFear A.K.A xMerchantISO so i used this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register