PC [REL] GTA 4 name changer [ONLY GTA IV]

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV Modding' started by Dillon Francis, Sep 5, 2014 with 61 replies and 4,177 views.

1. Courvix

Courvix Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I gotta' bully somebody, vro...

2. MerchantISO

MerchantISO Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This name changer is not patched i used it myself lol nobody dont know if its me or not lol cuz people keep crashing me *cuff cuff* xLegendaryFear A.K.A xMerchantISO so i used this.

3. ryan101020

ryan101020 Newbie

Ratings:
    S

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018 at 9:31 AM
  4. Aki_FINx

Aki_FINx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    lol as soon as i told people how to do it i find people with crash names

5. ryan101020

ryan101020 Newbie

Ratings:
    Yeah u can delete it you should I used to have it awhile ago tho so I appreciate it I won’t be a a hole with it

6. OP
    Dillon Francis

Dillon Francis just trash

Ratings:
    This isn’t patched Address for String for GTA IV & EFLC to find address you can either look online and hope to find a new string for the address or just go through the address to find what controls the “In-Game Name”

7. Aki_FINx

Aki_FINx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    already told people how to find it but then i get some nab in lobby with crash name so i removed the comment how to do it. People have the need to abuse everything every chance they get. One of the reasons i dont feel like releasing anything it is how it is :L

8. MerchantISO

MerchantISO Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just like how someone cracked your menus hey bro i was on your side but at the end of the day i added to my loader more fun menus for everyone right LOL?

9. OP
    Dillon Francis

Dillon Francis just trash

Ratings:
    Those crash names I’ve had for awhile but i removed a text on to do it due to fact that people like to abuse they’re powers. If you see anybody with crash names crash they’ game using a ingame car that crashes the lobby as that’s what i do

10. ryan101020

ryan101020 Newbie

Ratings:
    So I got a question for u I seen ur so called private menu and now that I tried to use it you fked my whole gta 4 game up so u wanna let me know how to fix it cuz either way no matter what I delete ever since I downloaded ur menu and ur little now your fked message popped up now gta 4 won’t let me online so yeah thanks for helping me take ur virus off or whatever u did
    [doublepost=1532087744][/doublepost]
    Which I must add I only drag and dropped ur files so how tf did u mess up my game from ur mod menu so bad
    [doublepost=1532087763][/doublepost]

• Like Like x 1
  11. Aki_FINx

Aki_FINx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thats what happens when people download everything without even testing them and instantly releasing them. Merchant didnt make it someone else did i would think it would be ****ing obvious that 1kb menu isn't mine SUPER AKI MENU CRACKED 1KB ok

12. ryan101020

ryan101020 Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah I know what u mean by my customs match won’t
    Yeah I know it’s my fault but do u know a fix by any chance? I depleted every gta 4 file and everytime I enter custom match it just closes the coustom match and freezes on the solo player screen :frown: u think u would wanna help people after years of trolling but some people just don’t learn I guess
    [doublepost=1532168940][/doublepost]
    [doublepost=1532168970][/doublepost]

13. Aki_FINx

Aki_FINx Enthusiast

Ratings:
    no clue but merchant just likes to download everything and release them in his modloader without testing anything. It's just like these moderators here they ban the same person over and over again but they still don't notice that someone downloaded the same ****** sco and releases it on their website makes sense honestly sounds pretty personal to me
    [doublepost=1532170276][/doublepost]kevin why u hiding in the chat get ur dumba** on steam :biggrin: also send me more pics i like it

• Like Like x 1
  14. ryan101020

ryan101020 Newbie

Ratings:
    Damn that’s crazy I figured redownloadong gta IV usually fixes it but nothing even deleting every file with gta in the name I could find that didn’t look too important but ok thanks anyways

15. MerchantISO

MerchantISO Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yo bro i do test before i release idk what he means about his gta 4 not working over 200 people text me in gfwl said the mod menus works great and they didnt had no problems with it and i sure didnt when i myself uses my own private mod menus so how your gta 4 has a virus tf.

16. MerchantISO

MerchantISO Enthusiast

Ratings:
  17. ryan101020

ryan101020 Newbie

Ratings:
    Well That’s what I’m asking u and I doubt that the second I went to open one of the MDv11 it said congratulations your ****** and now my gta 4 won’t go online everytime I try to enter a custom match it freezes so it’s gotta be ur menus I didn’t install anything else and even a clean install of the game is still broken
    [doublepost=1532196859][/doublepost]
    Yeah works great you forgot to say “for the host only” lol

18. MerchantISO

MerchantISO Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Screenshot the error for me so i can see what do u got.

19. ryan101020

ryan101020 Newbie

Ratings:
    I don’t get an error what I wrote is what happens everytime I load up right after I used ur mods everytime I load up my game it loads the beginning cut scene and then I spawn click phone custom match and then the phone goes down the lobby glitches on my
    Screen for only like a flash then my screen freezes and I have to restart my pc
    [doublepost=1532197193][/doublepost]
    And it doesn’t seem like it could be your mods but I can’t even load up gta I don’t even wanna put ur mods back on my pc just to be safe to show u that message I got but you musta put it there so you would know about it being in your menu?

20. MerchantISO

MerchantISO Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Oh **** you right i didnt test it my dumba** its the fake *** aki finx cracked mod menus or some**** lol i loaded it and now it says my gtaiv.exe has a virus lucky i can fix it.