xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Guys,
today is christmas.
After thinking along time about doing this i thought i would release my menu today.
This menu once started as a Freeze Menu with only a few options and is now a verry extend menu with all of the latest features and exclusive stuff. This is one of the most up to date menus and comes with the most epic stuff. What first started as a freeze menu is now a full extend menu which doesnt even aim only on freezing anymore. This also comes with the most up to date protections and also with other nice stuff(Heli Hacks, Flashing Stars, Vehicle Transformer, Speedometer.... you will see :smile: ). This Menu also allows you to fully act on Super Network Ghosts and will come with a ghost counter and a ghost sign next to the player name.

So have a nice christmas and enjoy my menu. And please use this menu wisely and dont abuse.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/user/xStormsnoutx/videos

BUTTON_X + DPAD_RIGHT

Only needed when using super ghost as Blackscreen Detection makes you exit ghost mode.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5yozfeulkjejwjy/Freeze & Defend Menu(console)(BS Off).sco?dl=0
Will be added soon!

The new new speedometer and the vehicle transformations you defenetly should try its worth it!

I guess this will be one of my last releases ever on here, but who knows.
Im mostly done with the game and enjoyed playing it all the years and making mods for me and you.
Many of my protections will also be included in IIV NATHAN VII Protection Menu as we work together.

And because today is christmas i wish all of you a Happy Xmas.

- xStormsnoutx xStormsnoutx (everything)
- DrSpeedy (Menubase)
- did i forget someone?

Cheers,
xStormsnoutx!

Last edited:
Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice release!

Glad to have helped you with this in the early stages. It has come quite far since, good job!

Joseph4life

Joseph4life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I buy Freeze & Defend Menu 20 euros and you realese free ? wtf...
Lol this is how gta iv modding scene goes, never buy any mods cus sooner or later it will be released out for free.

btw it happend to me ages ago in 2012/2013 when i bought some premium mods and it ended up getting released for free.

W

wayne north

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU I MIGHT DIE OF OLD AGE BEFORE NATHAN WILL RELEASE ANY THING TO STOP THE BLACK SCREEN LOL

xStormsnoutx

xStormsnoutx

Getting There
Modder Seasoned Veteran 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
THANK YOU I MIGHT DIE OF OLD AGE BEFORE NATHAN WILL RELEASE ANY THING TO STOP THE BLACK SCREEN LOL
Yw. But there is no 100% safe method yet to protect against blackscreen with sco. 
How do I install on Jtag without making an iso disc?
get a modloader(script.img) and put this script into it. Dont forget to rename the script that your modloader will load it.

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
Y

yMACx

Reaction score
Sin$
Gamertag checks needed? Or do i just add this in like a normal add on?

Top Bottom
Login
Register