• Thread starter selyb
  • Start date
  • Views 8,481
selyb

selyb

Reaction score
Sin$
Here is the official release thread.

This mod requires a JTAG/RGH console. If you don't know what that means then you don't have one. If you want more information on it, use your favorite search engine. If you need help installing converted mods, refer to my tutorial. If you would like to try to convert mods yourself, refer to my other tutorial.

AWESOME NEW FEATURE!
Multi-Utility now displays an ID as you enter it!
This new feature is possible due to the great efforts of the SkyUI team.

Multi-Utility is a Skyrim mod that adds a menu with many console functions for Xbox360 and PS3 users. I will attempt to add requested features as time permits.

I have included some excel sheets with many IDs. The rest can be found at SkyrimSearch.com or at UESP.net

Expand this spoiler to see the menu hiearchy.
  • Objects For Add, Remove, and PAM, you will enter the item ID, then enter a quantity.
    • Add
    • Remove
    • PlaceAtMe This can be used to spawn any base object including horses, enemies, items, and NPCs.
    • Equip
    • UnEquip
  • Abilities
    • AddSpell
    • RemoveSpell
    • AddPerkPoints (Requires TU9 for Xbox360 or 1.8 for PS3)
    • AddPerk
    • RemovePerk
    • AddShout
    • RemoveShout
    • Unlock Word
    • Teach Word
  • Quests
    FORMIDs and Objective IDs are included in the download.
    • Toggle Active
    • Complete Quest
    • Start/Stop
    • Reset
    • SetStage
    • CompleteAllObjectives
    • FailAllObjectives
    • Objective Menu
      • Toggle Completed
      • Toggle Failed
      • Toggle Visible
  • Player
    You MUST use the list included in the download.
    • ForceAV
    • SetAV
    • ModAV
    • AdvSkill
    • IncSkill
    • Moveto
      Marker list is included in the download. Not all of them work (Not my fault). If one doesn't work, try another close by.
    • ShowRaceMenu
    • ShowLimitedRaceMenu
    • DispelAllSpells
    • SetRelationshipRank Enter the Actor's RefID then enter the rank you want.
  • Info This shows the load order of many common mods
  • Actor
    Requires a valid RefID (NOT BASEID)
    • Toggle Enable
    • Toggle Alive
    • Toggle Essential
    • Toggle Protected
    • Toggle Invulnerable
    • Toggle Unconscious
    • SetRace
    • DispelAllSpells
    • AddPerk
    • RemovePerk
    • AddShout
    • RemoveShout
    • AddSpell
    • RemoveSpell
    • AddToFaction
    • RemoveFromFaction
    • EquipItem
    • UnequipItem
    • EquipShout
    • UnequipShout
    • EquipSpell
    • UnequipSpell
    • MoveTo
    • MoveTo Me
    • MakePlayerFriend
    • OpenInventory
    • ShowBarterMenu (Store menu)
    • ShowGiftMenu
    • ForceAV
    • SetAV
    • ModAV
    • RemoveFromAllFactions
  • Weather
    Permanent doesn't seem to be really permanent
    • Set Active
    • Set Active (Permanent)
    • Force Active
    • Force Active (Permanent)
    • Release Override
  • Music
    Music IDs are included in the download.
    • Add
    • Remove
  • Variables
    Global Variable IDs are included in the download.
Regarding Form IDs for installed mods:
If you look up a Quest Form ID in TESVSnip (or similar) it will give you a normal looking number e.g. 02000DE6. The 02 at the beginning will be different depending on the load order of your mods. To determine load order for a mod that isn't in the info menu, look at the Add-Ons menu on the start screen and count from bottom up, change this to hexadecimal, and this will be close to the number you need. The reason this is not acccurate is because load order is determined by the number of ESM/ESP's loaded. Some mods (Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix) have no ESM/ESP, while others have many (Belua Sanguinare Revisited has 6). I will try to inform on the release page if any mod does not contain only one ESM/ESP per container.

So here is an example:
I have 27 mods on my Add-Ons list. The 3rd from the top is Convenient Horses and I need this number so I can stop the CH quest. Counting from the bottom, Convenient Horses is #25. In hexadecimal, this is 19. TESVSnip showed the Form ID for quest 'CH' is 01020329. My first attempt to stop the quest will be 19020329. If I get the failed message, I try close numbers so I will try 1A020329, 18020329, 1B020329, 17020329, etc.

Usage:

Equip Multi-Utility from Powers in the Magic menu. I tried to make the menu as easy to navigate as possible. If something is really confusing, ask here and I will answer your questions and maybe change it so it will be easier in newer versions.

Known Issues:

1) Sometimes the number you enter isn't what is shown as current (Put in 4.2 and it shows 4.199999). This is not a bug with the mod but has to do with the way Skyrim handles it's variables. I don't understand it myself. I thought long and hard about a way to fix this but I've got nothing :-/

2) When you install this on a current save, you get a message that MU is in the powers menu and equip it from there. When used with alternate start, you don't get to see this message. I may add a delay later but this is a trivial issue.

Credits:

This mod was inspired by Command360 by rankstar over at Xbox360iso but I rewrote my own from scratch. Source for the scripts are included.

DOWNLOAD
By typing I_AGREE for the password, you agree to the disclaimer above

Current
v6.1 4Shared or Mediafire

Old Versions
4Shared or Mediafire

Changelog:
v6.1
  • Added new features to messageboxes:
    • Tapping left or right now loops through beginning <-> end. (If you press and hold it acts a little funny though.)
    • Up skips to very left, Down skips to very right
    • Back will automatically push the first button labelled exit, quit, done, back, !, return, cancel, no, or ok.
  • fixed a bug in the Spells menu when trying to add a Perk, Shout, or Word of Power
  • Renamed Items menu to Objects menu
  • Using PlaceAtMe for multiple objects on the objects menu will now display a warning that you will not be able to delete them later.
  • Using PlaceAtMe for a single object on the objects menu will now dislpay the form id of the spawned object so you can write it down and delete it later.

v6.0
  • Major menu code overhaul to accomodate the new hexadecimal feature in messages.
  • Data\interface\messagebox.swf is included in the bsa so other mods that inlcude this will not be compatible with Multi-Utility.
  • Added a few mods to the info menu.
  • Added a history feature to entered IDs. Now the last ID entered is remembered and you will be asked if you want to use it or enter a new one.
  • Changed form id entry so you can only enter 8 chars.
  • Added a confirmation after form id entry which can be cancelled.
  • Added many more checks for invalid ids and such.
v5.1
  • Fixed the formID entry bug introduced with v5.0
  • Revamped the quest menu. Now you enter a quest ID and you can see status and toggle it instead of having to check each thing.
  • Added an Info menu which shows load order of many common mods. The numbers are shown in decimal and you need to convert to hex but it's still better than counting and guessing.
v5.0
  • Revamped most of the menu system
  • Added new Actor menu with 4 pages of options!
  • Fixed a syntax error that may have been preventing SetWeather Permanent but it still isn't permanent :-/
  • Fixed a stupid logic error where Teach Word was no longer working
  • Added an uninstall option
  • Added a history system so that Multi-Utility now remembers the last ID you entered for 8 different ID types
  • Added some more invalid ID messages so it is more verbose as to what was wrong with the entry
  • Added an excel sheet with Faction IDs
  • Changed some code for the FormID entry. If anyone had errors trying to enter large IDs, it may work better now (or worse?)
  • Added a notification that Multi-Utiltiy was installed and equip it from the powers menu but I haven't seen it work yet.
v4.8

• Fixed Quest.SetStage (stupid logic error)
  • Added Player.AddPerkPoints (This will only work with TU9+)
v4.7
  • Added 100+ Actor Values
v4.6
  • Added DispelAllSpells by request
  • Added SetRelationshipRank for myself [img=[url]http://ipbpublic-xbchaos.netdna-ssl.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png][/url]
v4.5
  • Added ShowRaceMenu and ShowLimitedRaceMenu by request
  • Moved Moveto to Player menu
  • Added invalid ObjRef message for Moveto
v4.4
  • Added Music menu by request.
  • Fixed some evaulations that were not supported by papyrus (&& works for logical AND but not bitwise)
  • AV Menu no longer requires you to type the whole variable name, instead use a number defined in the included ActorValues.txt file
  • Now includes the excel sheets that I previously uploaded to Google Docs
  • Added some message boxes to more appropriately display if the old number was an Integer or a Float
v4.2
  • Fixed a couple minor cosmetic bugs that I can't remember now.
  • Changed main Multi-Utility quest to add power and stop so it doesn't run all the time now. Shouldn't be any noticible difference, but I feel better about it now [img=[url]http://ipbpublic-xbchaos.netdna-ssl.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.png][/url]
  • Added a backspace button to the Number Input menu.
v4.1
  • Fixed a bug with Quest.SetStage if the current stage was not 0.
  • Added Player.Moveto, IncrementSkill, AdvanceSkill
v4.0
  • Added GlobalVariable.Set, GlobalVariable.Mod
  • Fixed Quest.Stop
  • Fixed invalid quest checks
  • Added checks/messages for invalid weather and variable ids
v3.1
  • Added Quest.GetStage, Quest.IsRunning, Quest.IsStopped
  • Added some checks to determine if a valid ID was entered for a quest
v3.0
  • Added Weather functions, Quest.CompleteObjective, Quest.FailObjective, CompleteQuest, TeachWord, UnlockWord
v2.0
  • Added EquipItem, UnEquipItem, AddPerk, RemovePerk, AddShout, RemoveShout, Quest.CompleteAllObjectives, Quest.FailAllObjectives, ModAV
v1.0
  • Initial Release

Last edited:
selyb

selyb

Reaction score
Sin$
Updated

v4.5
  • Added ShowRaceMenu and ShowLimitedRaceMenu by request
  • Moved Moveto to Player menu
  • Added invalid ObjRef message for Moveto

selyb

selyb

Reaction score
Sin$
Updated
v4.8
  • Fixed Quest.SetStage (stupid logic error)
  • Added Player.AddPerkPoints (This will only work with TU9+)

selyb

selyb

Reaction score
Sin$
Updated to v5.1
  • Fixed the formID entry bug introduced with v5.0
  • Revamped the quest menu. Now you enter a quest ID and you can see status and toggle it instead of having to check each thing.
  • Added an Info menu which shows load order of many common mods. The numbers are shown in decimal and you need to convert to hex but it's still better than counting and guessing.

selyb

selyb

Reaction score
Sin$
Updated to v6.0
  • Major menu code overhaul to accomodate the new hexadecimal feature in messages.
  • Data\interface\messagebox.swf is included in the bsa so other mods that inlcude this will not be compatible with Multi-Utility.
  • Added a few mods to the info menu.
  • Added a history feature to entered IDs. Now the last ID entered is remembered and you will be asked if you want to use it or enter a new one.
  • Changed form id entry so you can only enter 8 chars.
  • Added a confirmation after form id entry which can be cancelled.
  • Added many more checks for invalid ids and such.

selyb

selyb

Reaction score
Sin$
v6.1
  • Added new features to messageboxes:
    • Tapping left or right now loops through beginning <-> end. (If you press and hold it acts a little funny though.)
    • Up skips to very left, Down skips to very right
    • Back will automatically push the first button labelled exit, quit, done, back, !, return, cancel, no, or ok.
  • fixed a bug in the Spells menu when trying to add a Perk, Shout, or Word of Power
  • Renamed Items menu to Objects menu
  • Using PlaceAtMe for multiple objects on the objects menu will now display a warning that you will not be able to delete them later.
  • Using PlaceAtMe for a single object on the objects menu will now dislpay the form id of the spawned object so you can write it down and delete it later.

samubp3005

samubp3005

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i don't know how to install the MOD with RGH/Disc. I followd ur tut, but i can't do it... Can u explain me?

Top Bottom
Login
Register