• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FuSIoNZz

Mad ModZ 145

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
never used motions v2 show me proof
I compiled the menu and looked at it -_- Had motions written all over it . You're not denying Xmc then ? 
Now XF will you please do me a favor ? Crawl back under your little rock and leave this post alone . Ok ?

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
i used XMC as a base but for my freeze menu thats muskel's trainer i never used motions v2 base

FuSIoNZz

Mad ModZ 145

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dunno why there's so many spoilers in mines :confused: 
Take a look now . As promised :wink:

Chelsea Grinner

Chelsea Grinner

LETS BURN THIS BASTARD TO THE GROUND
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow very nice! I was just thinking about doing this ( releasing ), no joke. Thanks for making it easier for me! :wink:

EDIT:
Actually I did TBOGT and got the Script.img down to 1.61 MB (1,695,744 bytes). But I actually deleted single player .scos. I even tested it with ICECOLDKILLAHs loader. If you would like it I could send it to who ever needs it.

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow very nice! I was just thinking about doing this ( releasing ), no joke. Thanks for making it easier for me! :wink:

EDIT:
Actually I did TBOGT and got the Script.img down to 1.61 MB (1,695,744 bytes). But I actually deleted single player .scos. I even tested it with ICECOLDKILLAHs loader. If you would like it I could send it to who ever needs it.
I believe the TBOGT edit deleted single player .sco files as well. Its not like you need them because you cant play SP with a modded game anyways... But if it's smaller than the one I have, and it works, I would love to put yours up if you like instead. 
I am :biggrin: do you think i care what people think about me on a forum website? No :tongue:
If you dont car what anybody thinks about you, then just leave. I have not seen one person say kindly "whatsup XF". All I hear is shittalk and GTFO XF. Learn to take a hint buddy.

xcashmoneyx7

xcashmoneyx7

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Stickied Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
I swear I have to clean out a new thread every damn day...

If the off topic arguing, name calling, flaming, and spam continues, infractions will continue to be given out.

A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
GUYS! You're all completely off-topic! Shut up, please. Thank you! I hate reading through all these nonsense posts trying to find some useful information about the actual post.

Nice. I'll give this a test on my xkey :smile:

So did it work for original?

K

keyflamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Froze on first loading screen pic. But could've been something that i've added to the script.img. I've added all of buffering scos and my menu to the script.img that i froze testing.

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Froze on first loading screen pic. But could've been something that i've added to the script.img. I've added all of buffering scos and my menu to the script.img that i froze testing.
I will look into that. All I did was extract, compress, rename (from .sco.newsco to .sco) and then inject them back in. As 3 socks said in one of his forums, freezing on the loading screen comes from two causes usually - the editing of a .rpf file incorrectly or - any major file (script.img, script_network.img, common.rpf, or 360.rpf is too big). Adding anything to the script.img with buffetings loader could cause lag. Let me know if you find the issue though. I will check the some 150 .sco files to see if I made a mistake in one of them....

chevyrydinhigh2

chevyrydinhigh2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I will look into that. All I did was extract, compress, rename (from .sco.newsco to .sco) and then inject them back in. As 3 socks said in one of his forums, freezing on the loading screen comes from two causes usually - the editing of a .rpf file incorrectly or - any major file (script.img, script_network.img, common.rpf, or 360.rpf is too big). Adding anything to the script.img with buffetings loader could cause lag. Let me know if you find the issue though. I will check the some 150 .sco files to see if I made a mistake in one of them....

If he was using buffeting's loader, he can't have more than 578 .scos in the script.img or it will freeze him.

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How many .sco files are there? Did I really rename close to that many? Wow do I have no life :wink:

K

keyflamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
--------Cleaned Out Scripts for Original and EFLC---------
So I have been working on my Mod Loader for a while now, and I realized that I would need a cleaned out script.img that was as small as possible to clear up room for menus.
I sat there for a full day and extracted, compressed, renamed, and imported every single .sco file in a clean script.img that was over 10kb. The result? A Script.img that is only 6,000 kb (6 MB) leaving about 10 MB room for mod menus!
Nothing was deleted! Only compressed every .sco over 10kb!!
Since I cannot find a script.img anywhere that is ready to just add your Loader and Menus and go, I am releasing this one here. Currently I only have one for Original which you can get below:
I got a new script for TBOGT from Chelsea Grinner, which is even smaller. You can get that below:
Thanks alot Chelsea!!

This is just ICECOLDKILLAH's script, with all of his mod menus deleted and the compressed .sco's. Its perfect for modding, but if you want a completely legit clean one, you're SOL because that's pointless. The only reason we need small scripts is for modding.
THESE FILES ARE CURRENTLY UNTESTED!!!
I am currently out of discs and my xk3y wont be here for another week, so these files are untested.
If you would like to test them and let me know if they work correctly, I will update this post.
____________________________________________________________________________________
If you want just the .sco files, I am releasing those too. All you do is add these .sco files to your script.img for Original, and they should replace the ones you have, clearing up tons of space. You can get just the .sco files below:
There is ALOT of files in there. I dont know if you can download them all at once...
THESE FILES ARE CURRENTLY UNTESTED!!!
I am currently out of discs and my xk3y wont be here for another week, so these files are untested.
If you would like to test them and let me know if they work correctly, I will update this post.
disablemenu.sco
If you want to make your own Mod Loader using this script, keep these two files in there. Otherwise, if you are just looking for a small script, take them out!!
If you want to make your own Mod Manager, I will be uploading a tutorial sometime on how to do it using my Script.img. (Technically its just an edit of ICECOLDKILLAH's menu, but he has given permission for modders to edit his menu, and I will teach you how HERE.(Link Soon!!)
I'm also making a Mod Manager with everything new in it, so when I get it up, I'll put a link HERE too.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Big thanks to the following people for helping me:
Im GlitchingHD
Chelsea Grinner
Good News for you! Since I have seen that you put much work into this, I've decided to try out the script.img from the download without me editing it and it worked. :smile:

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to see members contributing. Just ignore the flamers, they don't do nothing but flame.

Top Bottom
Login
Register