• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
--------Cleaned Out Scripts for Original and EFLC---------
So I have been working on my Mod Loader for a while now, and I realized that I would need a cleaned out script.img that was as small as possible to clear up room for menus.
I sat there for a full day and extracted, compressed, renamed, and imported every single .sco file in a clean script.img that was over 10kb. The result? A Script.img that is only 6,000 kb (6 MB) leaving about 10 MB room for mod menus!
Nothing was deleted! Only compressed every .sco over 10kb!!
Since I cannot find a script.img anywhere that is ready to just add your Loader and Menus and go, I am releasing this one here. Currently I only have one for Original which you can get below:
I got a new script for TBOGT from Chelsea Grinner, which is even smaller. You can get that below:
Thanks alot Chelsea!!

This is just ICECOLDKILLAH's script, with all of his mod menus deleted and the compressed .sco's. Its perfect for modding, but if you want a completely legit clean one, you're SOL because that's pointless. The only reason we need small scripts is for modding.
THESE FILES HAVE BEEN TESTED AND DO WORK!!!
Special thanks to keyflamer for testing these files and confirming that they do work!!
____________________________________________________________________________________
If you want just the .sco files, I am releasing those too. All you do is add these .sco files to your script.img for Original, and they should replace the ones you have, clearing up tons of space. You can get just the .sco files below:
These finally are in one file too! Sorry for the wait...:oops:

There is ALOT of files in there. I dont know if you can download them all at once...
THESE FILES HAVE BEEN TESTED AND DO WORK!!!
Special thanks to keyflamer for testing these files and confirming that they do work!!
disablemenu.sco
If you want to make your own Mod Loader using this script, keep these two files in there. Otherwise, if you are just looking for a small script, take them out!!
If you want to make your own Mod Manager, I will be uploading a tutorial sometime on how to do it using my Script.img. (Technically its just an edit of ICECOLDKILLAH's menu, but he has given permission for modders to edit his menu, and I will teach you how HERE.(Link Soon!!)
I'm also making a Mod Manager with everything new in it, so when I get it up, I'll put a link HERE too.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Big thanks to the following people for helping me:
Im GlitchingHD
Chelsea Grinner
keyflamer

Last edited:
FuSIoNZz

Mad ModZ 145

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Noticed Im Glitchingg's credits are not there ... Care to explain ?

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm Glitching?? If you mean for helping me, I am not done uploading the post. I still need to get a Ballad script together 
There you go, probably should have put that up first

Im GlitchingHD

Im GlitchingHD

☆мod 4 тнe people☆
Reaction score
Sin$
By the way, you need the disablemenu.sco for MD18 to work :wink: 
And I already tested out the script.img for TBOGT, I made it as small as it can possibly go and it works perfectly fine.

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it okay if I release yours then? I was thinking I would just do my own just incase, but idk. I only removed mod menus i think, but lemme see about the disablemenu.sco. And let me know how it works on the xk3y. Youll have to add your own menus i think, but the loader itself should open. Its dynamic (or at least part of it is) so nothing might show in it..

Edit: and your signature has a pic of your loader in it... Theres an option for handling mods. You can set them up to turn on and off? I thought handling mods were .rpf mods only, not scripts...

Im GlitchingHD

Im GlitchingHD

☆мod 4 тнe people☆
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it okay if I release yours then? I was thinking I would just do my own just incase, but idk. I only removed mod menus i think, but lemme see about the disablemenu.sco. And let me know how it works on the xk3y. Youll have to add your own menus i think, but the loader itself should open. Its dynamic (or at least part of it is) so nothing might show in it..

Edit: and your signature has a pic of your loader in it... Theres an option for handling mods. You can set them up to turn on and off? I thought handling mods were .rpf mods only, not scripts...

If you want to, go ahead you have my permission :3 I tried moving over all the stuff you need for MD18 to load up into a small script I had made already, but the loader wouldn't come up so I deleted the files manually instead. And I do ISOs, might get an xkey though. And no its not handling mods haha, its just quick easy mods to use like superman, analog fly mod, walk/drive on water, all that jazz :wink: I'll have a buddy of mine recording my manager soon :smile:

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, okay, confused me there for a second. Your menu gave me an idea though to make mine colorful. Was just gonna have it boring with changed words, but after that link to the color dictionary, you could customize any color or symbol.. My next task is to make a map mod, but idk how to place objects 1 by one without freezing. If i freeze while placing objects and writing down coords, i have to start all over... Maybe when i get my xk3y, i could start off where i left off. Load up the map mod, then place any additions, save and repeat... haha

Im GlitchingHD

Im GlitchingHD

☆мod 4 тнe people☆
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, okay, confused me there for a second. Your menu gave me an idea though to make mine colorful. Was just gonna have it boring with changed words, but after that link to the color dictionary, you could customize any color or symbol.. My next task is to make a map mod, but idk how to place objects 1 by one without freezing. If i freeze while placing objects and writing down coords, i have to start all over... Maybe when i get my xk3y, i could start off where i left off. Load up the map mod, then place any additions, save and repeat... haha

Go for it, I should be releasing mine very soon, and I'm going to actually keep it up to date (wont be a problem). I gave a few people and friends a Beta, and these people used Buffeting's before but now say they would rather use my loader haha :biggrin:

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
Im the kid? Im the hater? Its a joke. Get over it. We've all seen your youtube post where you claim you created a menu from scratch that just happened to be Motions 97 v2 menu? Ring a bell? Your supposed to give credit to people. See I've been in a party with you before and guess what? You're an immature little kid. Theres a few mod dev's on here (not pointing out any specific) who are your age and yet they make their own menus from scratch (using a few open source libraries of course).

-Dont take credit for others work
-Don't lie about things (your age is a big one) "Hi guys I'm 17 (my ears are hurting from your annoyin a** voice) and this menu here that says Motions 97, thats really mine"
-Get the f*** out of my thread unless you want to vote
-Can I have a cookie?

Proof - The U Mad Bro picture is immature and makes me want to beat the s*** out of someone. Just be glad your louder than you are strong.

Edit: Youre freeze car attach menu doesnt even work. Waste your time on something else kid

Now GTFO of my thread

Since when did i say i made a menu from scratch? and yes i do give credit to people who helped out

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And great we have ANOTHER mod loader coming :tongue: we don't need more we have soooooooo many!!! Not difficult to request scos
Do you seriously have to add my entire release notes with your reply?

Edit: and why does your signature have posts burning other people to the ground? People need to let go of things. Maybe you'll learn that when youre older

And yes, its another mod loader. I am making a Private one for me, and figured I'd release a Public one to anybody who wants a menu that is updated already and they can edit at their own free will. If you dont like it, ignore it, dont hate

FuSIoNZz

Mad ModZ 145

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't worry about making a loader i mean at least you didn't make one of these :
Fl2RElw.png

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Credits for my Freeze Menu: One person who is not me...

Other notes: This menu is useless and will not freeze any modder with ANY version of 3n1

For those of you who don't know, Chromes Group Glitch script was able to get around early 3n1 protections. The one with the brackets and 1 and 2 on the keyboard. The 2 did something that wasnt protected against. Just a fun fact. Best freeze script for freezing out any modder. Best chance of freezing them out...

D

Deleted member 552650

Freeze Menu
Reaction score
Sin$
Credits for my Freeze Menu: One person who is not me...

Other notes: This menu is useless and will not freeze any modder with ANY version of 3n1

For those of you who don't know, Chromes Group Glitch script was able to get around early 3n1 protections. The one with the brackets and 1 and 2 on the keyboard. The 2 did something that wasnt protected against. Just a fun fact. Best freeze script for freezing out any modder. Best chance of freezing them out...

It's purpose is to freeze non modders :tongue: if it was used for other modders i would have made it that way....... but yes i did give you credit not in v2 cause u never tested

Hairy MineFart

Hairy MineFart

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, me, Hairy MineFart (GT) am impersonating Omega Prime. I help him edit stuff for his own use. His own use is not just changing the author though. I support anyone who wants to make their own thing out of "recycled code". I know how to read and rebuild code. I helped him try to add his own section to Buffeting's Loader, which resulted in a "fail" literally.

Edit: For a newbie, I know a decent bit about coding. I have never studied C, just one week of Python (for fun) and I even edited an older XMC menu (which had no credits to him, only to some UNKNOWNMODZ.com) to add functions of my own from other menus. This stuff is not hard. All it takes is a little IQ and common sense.

FuSIoNZz

Mad ModZ 145

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's purpose is to freeze non modders :tongue: if it was used for other modders i would have made it that way....... but yes i did give you credit not in v2 cause u never tested
Well you've just proved you do deserve hate " It was made to freeze non-modders " -_-

FuSIoNZz

Mad ModZ 145

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You don't release anything cause you know it's not good :biggrin: name 1 thing i "put my name on" your the hater cause u keep going on about it when u know u lost :smile:
Yeah , You should learn when things aren't good enough to release and oh let me think ... Motions V2 and Xmc V4 :wink: 
Wrong "your" again...
And you haha , He knows code ? He needs to learn how to spell first ...

Top Bottom
Login
Register