• Views 91,295
MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
a little
do i need a flashed xbox or can i hotswap
tip for gta tbogt if the files are bigger replace u are fine but to hotswap u need to configure usb to ur xbox then click install when u see the option to install to hdd or usb hotswap then click hdd only way that's if the files are bigger for tbogt and also ur script network cant be bigger than 385kb I believe so yea bro happy modding

RumpV

RumpV

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
a little

tip for gta tbogt if the files are bigger replace u are fine but to hotswap u need to configure usb to ur xbox then click install when u see the option to install to hdd or usb hotswap then click hdd only way that's if the files are bigger for tbogt and also ur script network cant be bigger than 385kb I believe so yea bro happy modding
My script network is 386kb is that okay or .....

MegatronDemon25

MegatronDemon25

All Hail Megatron
Reaction score
Sin$
hmm I gotta find a tutorial on how to replace these files on a 4.55 rogero cex when my system arrive

Ionline_gta_MoDz

Ionline_gta_MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey anyone have any idea why i can not load the mod menu online? It works fine in story mode :frown:

Ionline_gta_MoDz

Ionline_gta_MoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Did you replace both the script.img and script_network.img?

Yea I've done that in both "GAMES" and "game". I'm having to load of my USB stick would this make a difference? And if i'm loading off my USB stick would it be picking up the file in "game" ? I'm pretty new at all this, still learning :smile:

Buffeting

Buffeting

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I've done that in both "GAMES" and "game". I'm having to load of my USB stick would this make a difference? And if i'm loading off my USB stick would it be picking up the file in "game" ? I'm pretty new at all this, still learning :smile:
Loading of a USB as in ODDE, or JTAG/RGH?

v CLIP v

v CLIP v

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how can i get blue version of the menu/loader? or is there anyway to change the color i mean out of all the colors its the ugliest pink in the world.

Top Bottom
Login
Register