What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Mod Menu [REL] ♠‡♠→ Xmc Modmenu V4 Public ←♠‡♠ ░▒▓ IV & ELFC ▓▒░

• Thread starter Emmanuel U
  • Start date
  • Views 63,339
G

geriahgg

Reaction score
Sin$
Does it have to be jailbroken? Please reply quickly. 
Does it have to be jailbroken to install?

GtaIvLord

GtaIvLord

**GTA IV MENU MAKER**
Reaction score
Sin$
luv yur menu's bro + yur admin is great i added it to my menu bro so thanks for the admin stuff :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Michael Morton

Reaction score
Sin$
Thread and mod menu look amazing!
2.jpg

XF UNKNOWN

XF UNKNOWN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im currently useing V1 base,.,, how would i go about changing the menu colour to LIGHT red? like.. i know it's the Engine.C but what codes and where abouts as im pretty sure at the moment it's currently (Color 225) as thats XMC Blue color

Learn how to code c.......

M

Mr iB3xSTUNIN

Reaction score
Sin$
This menu includes a 15 slot mod loader. Name them xmc1.sco - xmc15.sco

Bro, My Problem Is With A Fresh Script.img Their Are No Mod Slots. I Saw Some Say Add Mod Slots By Putting in The .sco
Now When You Say That, Are You Saying That The .sco That I Downloaded From You, I Compress It 15 Times And Make My Own Mod Slots In Script.img?

PSX Colt

PSX Colt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah man release the XMC v5.5 Admin !
this is your last XMC Menu or ?
Do you really not get how the Admin section works yet? It will only work if your GT is in the Admin list, so the public SCO is exactly the same as the Admin SCO, but the Admin section will only work for those whose GT's are in the admin list.

GTA Imperium

GTA Imperium

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you really not get how the Admin section works yet? It will only work if your GT is in the Admin list, so the public SCO is exactly the same as the Admin SCO, but the Admin section will only work for those whose GT's are in the admin list.
ohh sorry

motions have make this also in his v3
ok
i dont in the list

M

mprt99

Reaction score
Sin$
Someone stole this and is using it to gain money by selling it claiming it is his by just replacing the name of it. I found the guys video

Top Bottom
Login
Register