Tools Rehash and Resign

• Thread starter abdulla97
  • Start date
  • Views 10,590
A

abdulla97

Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone give me a programme that rehashes and resignes map packs, arcade games and games on demand will +rep anything good

Corn on the Cob

Corn on the Cob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone give me a programme that rehashes and resignes map packs, arcade games and games on demand will +rep anything good

Modio is a great tool www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php

Swift 7s

Swift 7s

Taylor Swift <3
Reaction score
Sin$
You can't rehash and resign LIVE files which are what map packs, and DLC are. And there won't be a program like that because I think that would be against the law. But correct me if I'm wrong.

K

KmE Chaose

Reaction score
Sin$
Its against the law to mod them anyway so why not make a programme to do it :tongue:

M

mellorj4744

Reaction score
Sin$
would there not be a programme to convert from live to con then rehash and then convert back

C

CraigMoore

Reaction score
Sin$
would there not be a programme to convert from live to con then rehash and then convert back

That is not how they work. The difference between "LIVE" and "CON " files are the header (magic and signing method), Container files (CON) are locally signed using your nands key vault, Live files are signed server side (Microsoft's server), so its very unlikely that anyone will release a program to sign Live file, when the way of signing the file is kept secret by Microsoft, there are "rumours" as such on how Live files are signed, but until someone has found out how they are, including how Microsoft generate their keys used to sign the Live files its just "rumours" not facts.

Top Bottom
Login
Register