What's new

Solved Region Codes?

KieranSharpen

KieranSharpen

Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is there is an early release torrent for fifa 16, but the the torrent is NTSC and my console is PAL. Is there any way to edit the region coding to change it to Region Free or PAL.

Thanks,
Kieran

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The problem is there is an early release torrent for fifa 16, but the the torrent is NTSC and my console is PAL. Is there any way to edit the region coding to change it to Region Free or PAL.

Thanks,
Kieran

Only way to play region locked games, is with a RGH/Jtag.

You'd have to wait for a PAL or RF release.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the change of subject but if I played an early release game on my flashed xbox will I still get banned if I dont go online until after release.

Nah, if you're offline while you're playing then you'll be good.

That's like the #1 Rule of Flashed Xboxs: Never go online with a game that isn't out yet.

You will be flagged quick as f*ck lol.

KieranSharpen

KieranSharpen

Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, if you're offline while you're playing then you'll be good.

That's like the #1 Rule of Flashed Xboxs: Never go online with a game that isn't out yet.

You will be flagged quick as f*ck lol.
I thought so, im proud ive managed to have a flashed console for 2 years without a ban. Would it help changing the consoles time to after the release date whilst offline?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought so, im proud ive managed to have a flashed console for 2 years without a ban. Would it help changing the consoles time to after the release date whilst offline?

Nah that wouldn't change anything. Only thing I'd suggest, is just unplug your Ethernet or disconnect from the Wireless before playing it offline.

KieranSharpen

KieranSharpen

Reaction score
Sin$
It releases in the US tomorrow but not in the UK until thursday, im not sure about the other PAL regions. But it kind of rubs it in there is a PS3 version of the game in PAL format in circulation. Oh well -_-

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Thanks,
Kieran
what site is the torrent posted on.

Edit: found a copy.

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dashlaunch region spoof?
Sure, but the OP only has a flashed console, not a JTAG/RGH. Plus, you don't need to use region spoof on a JTAG/RGH anyways as you can run any game from a storage device regardless of its region.

Top Bottom
Login
Register