Question Regarding the "Locked Lobbies" on PS4

• Thread starter Post Mailoneeeee
  • Start date
  • Views 397
Post Mailoneeeee

Post Mailoneeeee

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,so ive been hosting locked lobbies for over two weeks now,and today,something has been going on,ussually after doing all the steps to lock the lobby (media player etc) i get put back into the pregame lobby,wich ussually means "it worked!" but for some reason today,ive been getting kicked out of that screen,i finish the media player step,re-open BO3,and i stay in the pregame screen for about 30-1 minute,and instead of it starting the game,it kicks me out.

I had this working every time i wanted,pretty much 9-10 times,every day for about two weeks,am i doing something wrong? Has it been patched? Or am i just unlucky.

I understand this post has no real point,but its been pissing me off,i should be doing something wrong,cause it randomly stopped working.

Hopefully,somebody can help me figure this out.

E

Emanueleeeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,so ive been hosting locked lobbies for over two weeks now,and today,something has been going on,ussually after doing all the steps to lock the lobby (media player etc) i get put back into the pregame lobby,wich ussually means "it worked!" but for some reason today,ive been getting kicked out of that screen,i finish the media player step,re-open BO3,and i stay in the pregame screen for about 30-1 minute,and instead of it starting the game,it kicks me out.

I had this working every time i wanted,pretty much 9-10 times,every day for about two weeks,am i doing something wrong? Has it been patched? Or am i just unlucky.

I understand this post has no real point,but its been pissing me off,i should be doing something wrong,cause it randomly stopped working.

Hopefully,somebody can help me figure this out.
It work for me

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register