What's new

Solved Regarding hanger dead/ghost space

• Thread starter EriX888
  • Start date
  • Views 252
E

EriX888

Reaction score
So, i was doing some dupe glitch and took a lazer and a buzzard, moved them to the hanger and replace them with full hanger, initially i was abke to destroy and claim them back, but today after i destroyed my lazer and buzzard, mors wont pick up, now my hanger is left with 18 space instead of 20
1) any idea how to remove this?
2) any idea where did i do wrong in duping the aircrafts?
thanks a lot, wonderful community :smile:

D

djreisch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the same issue! Hopefully there is a fix for this. I have checked other threads with no luck.

EDIT!: I think I solved it! Well I fixed it for myself. When I duped the Lazer into my Hanger from my Facility, the Lazer occupied the last space in my Facility. Just now, I drove a street bike into my facility and replaced the Faggio that was in the Lazers spot originally. I then drove the street bike to my hanger, where outside I blew it up. I walked into my hanger, and purchased the Akula (I wanted that copter anyway) and it did NOT ask to replace anything. I checked my Hanger floor (2 Buzzards and a Cargobob) and I checked storage (16/16 Buzzards). Exited my hanger and once I got the text walked back inside. 2 Buzzards and a Cargobob on the Floor, 17/17 (Akula being #17) in storage!

Last edited:
E

EriX888

Reaction score
oo thanks man, will try it out :smile:

Top Bottom