Discussion Reflection Not Working Online

• Thread starter DEATHBRINGR
  • Start date
  • Views 1,002
D

DEATHBRINGR

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys i went online and played some custom matches with some friends and none of us could load reflection. Is anyone else having this problem? We all downloaded Ungodlys version, patch with SSv2 and used verbatim discs.

Sumo

Sumo

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
VIP
Retired
Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Odysseus' Summit 5th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Your going to get banned. But anyway I have heard a lot of people not being able to load Reflection.

Stay_Frosty

Kainz0r

Scrumtrulescent
Reaction score
Sin$
I was just about to make a topic about this. My flashed 360 is banned so I'm playing offline.

Tried to load a custom game on reflection, and I got a disk unreadable error. Anyone know what's causing this? Bad rip maybe?

D

damox

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Talking to a few people around the scene, it sounds like there was some minor corruption to that rip. That's only what I've heard, though.

Around the scene ... lololololol.

Anyways, if you f***ed with the dump, you most likely broke it.

If you used 7zip to force extract, even though winrar told you file 6 (or whatever) was corrupt, you defiantly broke it.

I have it working perfect, no differences between review copy and retail rip (map wise).

The rip is fine.

D

DEATHBRINGR

Reaction score
Sin$
Well i have 2 downloaded. the first one i downloaded didnt extract right. It kept stopping around the 3rd rar file and said the file is in use or may be corrupt. So i downloaded the file from a different site after that. Could i possibly fix that corrupted file and get reflection to work that way?

Ok i just tried replacing rar 3 and 6. rar 3 went through fine but 6 did not. Does anyone have this that works?

H

HerpaDerp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Go back to the original TP thread at xbox360iso and download the recovery files then patch them.

T

ThemanDupri

Blow Some Trees
Reaction score
Sin$
I had the same problem. The issue was with link number 6 and 75. Both had some corrupt files in the first leak. Download Zarth's 7 link MU leak. It works perfect for me.

T

TP-360iso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Guys the rar files were fine, we tested between ourselves before releasing the files public.

No matter how many times they were uploaded some files were getting corrupted by MU.

Like someone said above, recovery files have been uploaded for ages....yeah head over to...well you know the site.

Run the recovery files and then re-extract. Reflection will load fine.

LOL hard at when people on here say "Links are in Premium before anywhere else" yet none of you know anything about the recovery files that have been out hours after the actual release.

Top Bottom
Login
Register