• Thread starter Sky Air
  • Start date
  • Views 3,719
Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Works with full metal jacket, incendiary, tracer, armor piercing rounds, and specific guns.
Requirements
At least to different MK2 guns with the same special ammo (EX: Incendiary+Revolver+special carbine= Free and quick refill)

Step 1. Call someone for a job (Ex: Gerald)
Step 2. Accept the job
Step 3. Back out of job menu
Done!
Guns that work with the glitch
Revolver mk2, Special carbine mk2, carbine mk2, bullpup rifle mk2, assault rifle mk2.

Last edited:
Sky Air

Sky Air

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s not a glitch or a exploit You might as well post Buy a sticky bomb from a gun shop then rob the store free sticky bomb
Idk what you mean by that but ok, you can't buy special ammo from the job menu.

Last edited:
Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Idk what you mean by that but ok, you can't buy special ammo from the job menu.
Lol, how is buying a sticky bomb then robbing a store mean your getting a free sticky bomb? Your getting free cash that rockstar allow you to get.
With this your getting something free that you normally have to pay for.
I was losing my ammo if I jumped session or joined a mission. This got patched for most people in the last dlc. I now receive free ammo on a few guns. I get this on my mk2 marksmen rifle, mk2 special carbine, mk2 heavy pistol and a couple of others. If your mk2 weapons are glitched and your in a solo crew you can go on options, online, join crew members. You will be pulled into the sky then spawn back into the same session.
There was a thread about it a couple of weeks ago.

Lol, how is buying a sticky bomb then robbing a store mean your getting a free sticky bomb? Your getting free cash that rockstar allow you to get.
I was losing my ammo if I jumped session or joined a mission. This got patched for most people in the last dlc. I now receive free ammo on a few guns. I get this on my mk2 marksmen rifle, mk2 special carbine, mk2 heavy pistol and a couple of others. If your mk2 weapons are glitched and your in a solo crew you can go on options, online, join crew members. You will be pulled into the sky then spawn back into the same session.
There was a thread about it a couple of weeks ago and it doesn’t work for everybody.

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a thread about it a couple of weeks ago.

Yeah this thread below and same here two of my MKII always refill when switching sessions or joining my one man crew. Just wish it was my Heavy Sniper MKII since it has such limited rounds and I use it quite often.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/mk2-weapons-unlimited-ammo-glitch.1730798/

Top Bottom
Login
Register