• Thread starter BlackBoxMods
  • Start date
  • Views 1,217
BlackBoxMods

BlackBoxMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello Guys, BlackBoxMods here.. with a new minecraft video teaching you how to do basic redstoning by designing:: Light Switches, Secret 4x4 doors and T-Flip Flops...

Credits to me for making the video and with help of the board game ( Punksta47 ) Mah Man... :tongue:
If you want any more tutorials from me, please comment or PM telling me what should I do a tut on next..?
Much appreciated, thanks for reading and watching..

VIDEO:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike 7s

Mike 7s

# Mike #
Grammar Nazi Services Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the informative post. I'm sure that many members who are new to Minecraft will find this useful. Good job :smile:

Marshall Mathers

Marshall Mathers

Shady Till I Die
Reaction score
Sin$
nice tuts, sadly i made some more efficient and compact designs.
GREAT VID!!!!!! :smile:

BlackBoxMods

BlackBoxMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nice tuts, sadly i made some more efficient and compact designs.
GREAT VID!!!!!! :smile:

Well, I did do those for some noobs out der... But I do believe mine is pretty compact.. Like its easy to remember, im sure yours is great.

Thanks for your feedback.

A

TTGAwakening

The Poxleitner
Grammar Nazi Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the designs, but I must say: you are VERY sloppy. I feel like slapping you. I dunno if I have OCD or what, but is it really that hard to fill in the corner pieces? Is it? Is it really that hard to build a wall? Obviously must be. Then when you were building the block switcher, I mean, you really don't know the simplest of redstone--where to place the button/switch? Err!

Thanks for the information anyways though, aha. Just had to say that.

BlackBoxMods

BlackBoxMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I like the designs, but I must say: you are VERY sloppy. I feel like slapping you. I dunno if I have OCD or what, but is it really that hard to fill in the corner pieces? Is it? Is it really that hard to build a wall? Obviously must be. Then when you were building the block switcher, I mean, you really don't know the simplest of redstone--where to place the button/switch? Err!

Thanks for the information anyways though, aha. Just had to say that.

Well to be fair, i feel like punching your teeth so you would choke on them after you said that... But thanks....

Top Bottom
Login
Register