What's new

Discussion Redeem Codes on Call of Duty Declassified.

• Thread starter RumpleForeskin
  • Start date
  • Views 2,070
RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
As you may have or not have known there are secret codes in the 3 new maps, Charlie Intel did a piece on these codes and where to find them, When you redeem them on the Declassified site you get a entry fee? To what that is I have found out it is a in game Calling Card. Play with the combo I forgot the exact order but it works.

Once you click on the red intel folder you will be entered for the Calling Card however the Card has not been added to the game yet so you will see a Star on Dosier and Calling Card but it is not there yet.

Here is the link: https://charlieintel.com/2018/01/30...asers-leads-certain-locations-wwii-dlc1-maps/

CWBYE
NSUWC
ZZPJX

Enjoy :smile:

Last edited:
shep100uk

shep100uk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We're do you type the 13 digit code

As you may have or not have known there are secret codes in the 3 new maps, Charlie Intel did a piece on these codes and where to find them, When you redeem them on the Declassified site you get a entry fee? To what that is I have found out it is a in game Calling Card. Play with the combo I forgot the exact order but it works.

Once you enter you will see on the right hand side a set of numbers 13 digits to enter the code afterwards.

FBFOO9KR15TOP not sure if this is different for everyone.

Here is the link: https://charlieintel.com/2018/01/30...asers-leads-certain-locations-wwii-dlc1-maps/

CWBYE
NSUWC
ZZPJX

CrEaTiiOn_187

CrEaTiiOn_187

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got the calling card. Just click on Resistance Intel thingy and you'll get a Red paper. Clcik it and it'll enter the code for you.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
When i enter 3 codes in order it takes me to intel but when i click on intel file it takes me to the radio crap anyone else got this problem

Nagato

Nagato

Se7enVeteran
Stickied Legendary Veteran Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$

Once you enter you will see on the right hand side a set of numbers 13 digits to enter the code afterwards.

FBFOO9KR15TOP not sure if this is different for everyone.

CWBYE
NSUWC
ZZPJX

Got the calling card. Just click on Resistance Intel thingy and you'll get a Red paper. Clcik it and it'll enter the code for you.
Do the circles matter? I can get the bars green but not the circles

After entering the above codes, all green bars lit up. I then clicked on the Resistance Intel file and after clicking on the red intel file, I was redirected and got this: Your entry has been accepted.

I then re-entered the codes and got this: This Call of Duty account has already received this bonus content using another code. Be sure you are signed in to the correct Call of Duty account.

I can't find the calling card

Last edited:
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
Do the circles matter? I can get the bars green but not the circles

After entering the above codes, all green bars lit up. I then clicked on the Resistance Intel file and after clicking on the red intel file, I was redirected and got this: Your entry has been accepted.

I then re-entered the codes and got this: This Call of Duty account has already received this bonus content using another code. Be sure you are signed in to the correct Call of Duty account.

I can't find the calling card
I gotten the same message im wondering the same lol.

C

Christopher Galka

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work for Xbox One? It doesn't seem to be doing anything for me.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome thank you for this!

Adolfin

Adolfin

Your Mom's Favourite VIP
VIP
Retired
Odysseus' Summit End of the Year 2018 Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
RumpleForeskin

RumpleForeskin

FreeMustacheRides
Grizzled Veteran 10th Anniversary Greeter
Reaction score
Sin$
After further investigation the Calling Card has not been added to the game yet I updated my post.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
After further investigation the Calling Card has not been added to the game yet I updated my post.
I went to the site and entered the 3 codes and it says a code has already been added to my account for xb1 does that mean i did it right cuz first time i did it page didnt load all the way for me so i refreshed it and was prompted to enter the 3 codes again and thats when i got the message a codes as already been added to my account

Top Bottom
Login
Register