What's new

Patched RedBull Code Bypass (aka codes for days)

• Thread starter s7yleex
  • Start date
  • Views 267,072

Did Your Code Work?

• I Got What I Wanted!

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Couldn't Redeem My Code At The Time

Votes: 11 11.1%
  • Didn't Work.

Votes: 30 30.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone gotten any "Spark of Light?" I keep getting the XP buff, which is nice, but another spark would come in real handy for when I want to make a third character.
The red bull codes only give focused light (xp boost) not the spark of light which you get one per account, but can also be purchased from the marketplace/store (or at least used to be).

Monkey D Luffy

Monkey D Luffy

King Of The Pirates
Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
works!!! thank you

And heres another one for whoever see it first :biggrin:

LGG-ADK-NFC-Y99YG

Last edited:
AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
It still works, but there are very few codes that are still valid. I am getting about a 1 in 10-15 success rate.

Azuma

Azuma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a proxy site someone is using currently that allows you to see the captcha? I've tried a good 20 or so sites, no dice. I get about 5 or so codes just using the site normally until my IP gets temp banned. So if you have a proxy site that's working for you, could you pm the link? Thanks! :smile:

Tatsuma

Tatsuma

Reaction score
Sin$
Had to make an account just to click in. Yeesh.

Anyway, good looking out with this find. I got quite a few codes before I just got tired and fell asleep.

Reminder: For people trying to use proxies, you're better off using Tor Browser. I've noticed that a lot of the proxy sites don't load the Captcha. Could have sworn that OP linked Tor Browser earlier but I assume not everyone read every page of the thread.

AlienFreek01

AlienFreek01

Now with fries
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there a proxy site someone is using currently that allows you to see the captcha? I've tried a good 20 or so sites, no dice. I get about 5 or so codes just using the site normally until my IP gets temp banned. So if you have a proxy site that's working for you, could you pm the link? Thanks! :smile:
Get a proxy extension for chrome. Everyone I tried work for me

S

Stonesz

Reaction score
Sin$
Loool it worked for me i tried it twice but i typed the code randomly myself. :smile: thanks

s7yleex

s7yleex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
how is this still working you would think by now they would have patched it xD!!!

P

PrinceTaz

Reaction score
Sin$
I got this "Sorry we have been experiencing irregular activity on our website that is preventing your unique code from being recognized. Red Bull is committed to ensuring that all customers who qualify for this offer receive their in game rewards. Please take the following simple steps to validate your code and we will be in contact shortly. Contact us."

gatekeeper1122

gatekeeper1122

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the destiny red bull promotion has been killed for long time now dont need to keep spamming the forum saying its dead this should be the last msg here & post should be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register