What's new

Solved Red ring help? plz

iHeartzYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So i have a Jtag that is red ringed :[
well i decided to go ahead and fix it because i have fixed other xbox's before and this particular one had been fixed b4 as well but when i jtagged it the rings came back but it came back after i booted xell to get CPU Key thank god. so i was able to use that KV lol
but yea well umm i am trying to fix it and idk wat im doing wrong maybe the console is crap and cant be fixed or maybe im doing something wrong well..
this is what i did took the xclamps replaced them with the screws scrapped off the old thermal paste and cleaned and added new paste and put everything back together i followed the TUT somewhere in the forumns and that TUT has helped me fix other xbox's but this one is being stubborn and i wana fix this one cuz its jtagged.

so if anyone could help me resolve my issue it would be much appreciated :biggrin:

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
well check out craigslist search Reflow or reball services.... if nothing try to check someone on here that does it.
personally i dont know one on here does that , hope i helped.

iHeartzYou

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sometimes a bad flash gives RROD...
i also reflashed it as well do i kno thats not the case anymore but i mean idk cuz the xbox when i turn it on it takes forever for it to respond the green light comes on n it take a good 30 seconds for the rings to pop up and start flashing
but yea ima see what i can do to salvage the xbox

Top Bottom