• Thread starter SiimPlisticModz
  • Start date
  • Views 428
S

SiimPlisticModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So i succesfully dumped the nand (16 mb trinity and yes nands are same) and i wrote ecc all gucci but then i installed the chip so i could boot into xell and get the cpu key and when i press the eject button the rol led turns red instantly. Ive tried multiple rol boards and no luck so heres a pic of the install hopefully someone can help!
https://ibb.co/iRxVSF
https://ibb.co/dDX8Ev

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So i succesfully dumped the nand (16 mb trinity and yes nands are same) and i wrote ecc all gucci but then i installed the chip so i could boot into xell and get the cpu key and when i press the eject button the rol led turns red instantly. Ive tried multiple rol boards and no luck so heres a pic of the install hopefully someone can help!
https://ibb.co/iRxVSF
https://ibb.co/dDX8Ev
Moved The X360ace From The Place Might Be Touching A Resistor Underneath, Also Check The Postfix Looks Like Its Bridging.

S

SiimPlisticModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Moved The X360ace From The Place Might Be Touching A Resistor Underneath, Also Check The Postfix Looks Like Its Bridging.
Ive checked and i can confirm that the chip is not touching the board or any other componets at all and i have double checked the postfix is not bridged it was just a **** pic :smile:

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When red light is on hold sync and hit eject . Note the amount of flashes . 1,2,3, or 4 . Keep sync held and do this to get a 4ndigot code . (4 actually equals 0)
Are u positive you wrote ecc to the nand ? To make sure it wrote u coukd unsolder 5v from chip and see if it now boots .
Also what timing did u put on the ace?

S

SiimPlisticModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When red light is on hold sync and hit eject . Note the amount of flashes . 1,2,3, or 4 . Keep sync held and do this to get a 4ndigot code . (4 actually equals 0)
Are u positive you wrote ecc to the nand ? To make sure it wrote u coukd unsolder 5v from chip and see if it now boots .
Also what timing did u put on the ace?
So when I turned the Console on I held the sync then presssed eject and the center led stayed red and all the other leds flash green really quickly and if I continue to hold the sync button and press the eject again the top left to leds jut flash green

Last edited:
Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah so 4 leds equals a zero and 2 equals 2 , 3 =3 and 1=1 for total sequence of 4 . What's the 4 digit code?

S

SiimPlisticModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah so 4 leds equals a zero and 2 equals 2 , 3 =3 and 1=1 for total sequence of 4 . What's the 4 digit code?
Well when I press it the first time it goes to 4 then I press it again and it does nothing then I press again and it does nothing then on the 4rth press it goes to 2 
Well when I press it the first time it goes to 4 then I press it again and it does nothing then I press again and it does nothing then on the 4rth press it goes to 2
Sooo ig it's 4441? Or 4001

Last edited:
Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the light on your power brick turning red? That would indicate u have a short

4 4 4 1 would be 0001

S

SiimPlisticModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Sooo ig it's 4441? Or 4002
Is the light on your power brick turning red? That would indicate u have a short

4 4 4 1 would be 0001
I have checked for shorts and cleaned the mobo but now the console just makes a noise but doesnt power on

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok man let's start from scratch . Rewrite stock really quick. Remove power from the ace . And power it up . Does it boot ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register