Gamesaves red dead redemption

• Thread starter hanslanda12
  • Start date
  • Views 873
H

hanslanda12

Reaction score
Sin$
ok sorry if this isnt where u do this im running around this website with my head cut off i just joined and im trying to find a way to get my file back up where i was in red dead redemption. it was currupted when i almost got all the way leveled up. is there a way i can find someone to do whatever u do to get my file back up there without leveling up which takes forever . thanks for any help u can give me

Carl

Carl

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think gamesave mods work any more for RDR. They usually just reset your rank as soon as the game is loaded if you're using a modded save. If you do manage to get it online it's not uncommon for Rockstar to ban people. I have a friend who's only just gotten back online after being banned for modding for the best part of a year.

If someone else on here can offer better advice then that would be a bonus as I'd like to recover my old rank too. But from what I've looked into the matter gamesave mods do not work now.

H

hanslanda12

Reaction score
Sin$
\from what i learned from a freind and i just downloaded modio(very easy to use)and downloaded a save u can still do a save what ever mine worked but u can only use the ones on the home page for a while it took me a while but im back where i was ...i dont like modding like that but i went though to much just to lose that file if u need help doing it let me know..haha and i was lost now im asking u to let me know if u need help...ironic. hope that all made sense its pretty late so im not thinkin the best

XIXIX

XIXIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
\from what i learned from a freind and i just downloaded modio(very easy to use)and downloaded a save u can still do a save what ever mine worked but u can only use the ones on the home page for a while it took me a while but im back where i was ...i dont like modding like that but i went though to much just to lose that file if u need help doing it let me know..haha and i was lost now im asking u to let me know if u need help...ironic. hope that all made sense its pretty late so im not thinkin the best

ive been trying the same thing and the 3 programs ive tried including modio 3.0 and 2.0 just make my gamesave show up as damaged data in RDR

H

hanslanda12

Reaction score
Sin$
u have to get rid of your other save on red dead...and when u go to put in on the flash drive make sure u save to device by hitting the arrow next to the download button and do it that way. also i guess someone hacked into modio so u can only download stuff on the main page but the good news is theres on for multiplayer red dead... yeah it definatly works im happy let me knowe how it goes. whats ur gamertag?

XIXIX

XIXIX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
u have to get rid of your other save on red dead...and when u go to put in on the flash drive make sure u save to device by hitting the arrow next to the download button and do it that way. also i guess someone hacked into modio so u can only download stuff on the main page but the good news is theres on for multiplayer red dead... yeah it definatly works im happy let me knowe how it goes. whats ur gamertag?

tried that but when i select single player it kicks me to the xbox dashboard lol

H

hanslanda12

Reaction score
Sin$
sounds like ur disc is scratched or something cuase if it kicks u to the dashboard its becuase it cant read the game i dont think its the file

Top Bottom
Login
Register