What's new

Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption X360 - Invoker Source etc.

• Thread starter Teh1337Online_
  • Start date
  • Views 2,577
Teh1337Online_

Teh1337Online_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sup guys, past few weeks I have been looking into RDR Considering there was not much research out there for the game, so I have decided to release all of mine Credit to SC-CL for the Invoker, all I did was update the addresses for the Native Table Address and the Modulator Address.

For hooking I used a function called "IS_BUTTON_DOWN", Address: 0x823BC538 (Uses r3 as a parameter)

Drawing:
For drawing, I used the native caller, There are natives such as _PRINT_SUBTITLE or _PRINT_HELP. I wont be spoon feeding you how to use all of it but here are the parameters for both: "text", 3, 1, 2, 1, 0, 0, 0.

Some natives within RDR such as GodMode and Getplayer need to be called everysecond, so its recommended to put **** like that inside of the hook
int actor = PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_ACTOR(0);
PLAYER::SET_ACTOR_INVULNERABILITY(actor, true);

Heres a few extras to set you off:

Unlimited ammo + All weapons( without structure)
Code:
for (int i = 0; i < 37; i++)
  {
       WEAPON::GIVE_WEAPON_TO_ACTOR(actor, i, 0, false, 0);
       Sleep(10);
       WEAPON::_SET_ACTOR_INFINITE_AMMO_FLAG(actor, i, true);
   }

BlazingGuns(Fire Ammo):
Code:
WORLDFX::_CHEAT_BLAZING_GUNS(true);

Teleport(Requires Raycast to Ground):
Code:
PLAYER::TELEPORT_ACTOR_WITH_HEADING(actor, 1000.0f, 140.0f, 2000.0f, 450.0f, 1, 1, 1);

Infinite Horse Stamina
Code:
MOUNT::_CHEAT_INFINITE_HORSE_STAMINA(true);

Infinite Dead Eye:
Code:
PLAYER::SET_INFINITE_DEADEYE(actor, true);

Hogtie Actor:
Code:
LASSO::HOGTIE_ACTOR(actor);

Free Hogtie
Code:
LASSO::FREE_FROM_HOGTIE(actor);

Clean Player
Code:
DECAL::CLEAR_CHARACTER_BLOOD();

Kill Actor:
Code:
ACTORINFO::KILL_ACTOR(actor);

Set Actor Drunk:
Code:
ACTORINFO::SET_ACTOR_DRUNK(actor, true);

Set Golden Guns(Needs to be called every second:
Code:
for (int i = 0; i < 37; i++)
{
  SET_WEAPON_GOLD(actor, i, 1)
}

Delete actor entity
Code:
LAYOUT::DESTROY_ACTOR(actor);

Enjoy.

Teh1337Online.

Last edited:
Teh1337Online_

Teh1337Online_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Teh1337est

Good to see some research into some of rockstars other RAGE games. Especially considering how RDR is different from other Rock star game engine versions.

Engine is slightly different. But the natives are literally the same. You can literally use Jenkins Native Finder, only thing thats changed is RDR uses the string "Actor" more than Player.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Engine is slightly different. But the natives are literally the same. You can literally use Jenkins Native Finder, only thing thats changed is RDR uses the string "Actor" more than Player.
The more you know, I've always wondered why people haven't been modding it as much. You should look into bully because there's a community of people on that game desperate for mods and the only mods I've seen them do on xbox is game file modding so you'd probably blow their mind if you took a peep at that game.

Teh1337Online_

Teh1337Online_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The more you know, I've always wondered why people haven't been modding it as much. You should look into bully because there's a community of people on that game desperate for mods and the only mods I've seen them do on xbox is game file modding so you'd probably blow their mind if you took a peep at that game.

I guess ill take a look into it. Cheers bud.

Teh1337Online_

Teh1337Online_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How has it not been looked into? Ive not even touched the xex yet and I can already see you can do **** via the config files

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
How has it not been looked into? Ive not even touched the xex yet and I can already see you can do **** via the config files

I guess it's just due to the smaller fanbase and the missing link is probably the lack of contact with modders from other rockstar games. It may also be because the community mainly revolve around the Wii because of the leaked asset files from beta builds of the game. I've been talking with a YouTuber who's trying put things together for all platforms though and just noticed their lack of resources when it comes to reversing and finding things in the executable files.

Teh1337Online_

Teh1337Online_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I guess it's just due to the smaller fanbase and the missing link is probably the lack of contact with modders from other rockstar games. It may also be because the community mainly revolve around the Wii because of the leaked asset files from beta builds of the game. I've been talking with a YouTuber who's trying put things together for all platforms though and just noticed their lack of resources when it comes to reversing and finding things in the executable files.
Yeah I guess so. This scene really only looks at Call of Duty(s) and GTA tbh, and sadly alot of it is leaked. Only a very few select servers actually have their OWN research.

ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I guess so. This scene really only looks at Call of Duty(s) and GTA tbh, and sadly alot of it is leaked. Only a very few select servers actually have their OWN research.
Would definitely like to see more being done with RDR and Bully. Good job

ISOCheated

ISOCheated

Illuminati
Reaction score
Sin$
I had a brief look into Bully. Its pretty much just LUA.
Yeah I know haha, but when you edit the files the littlest modification to it, black screens or freezes, I know a little about lua, so I don't know what was going on

Top Bottom
Login
Register