What's new

Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption Save troubles!

• Thread starter Corrupt Charge
  • Start date
  • Views 944
Corrupt Charge

Vero

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
Ok, so I've made an offline account on Xbox Live for Rockstar games game saves and i'm having a hard time understanding how the saving processes work. Below is a question that i have about saving, hopefully some of fine people at S7NS can answer it.

I. When i load my save offline it continues to say "Exodus in America" even though i'm at a mission further down the road and have completed all challenges, 100% accuracy, etc. Is their any way of getting around this? Also can someone tell me why it even does this in the first place!

Information:

I. I made the save on an offline profile.
II. Today i decided to load the save in horizon and swap out the profiles id's, so i could play SP while talking to people.
III. I saved my game online with Downloadable content and tried loading offline.

Thats basically it, hopefully someone can explain what the F*** this means.

Cpt Putang

Cpt Putang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's due to the title update 8 patch. The same thing happens with your MP save, level it up online, then delete the title update 8 patch, and load it up offline in system link and it resets to 0.

It's mainly due to a somewhat game breaking glitch. This is the jist of the occurance.

Corrupt Charge

Vero

Enthusiast
Greeter
Reaction score
It's due to the title update 8 patch. The same thing happens with your MP save, level it up online, then delete the title update 8 patch, and load it up offline in system link and it resets to 0.

It's mainly due to a somewhat game breaking glitch. This is the jist of the occurance.
Is their any way to UN corrupt the Sp save when loading offline?

Last edited:
Cpt Putang

Cpt Putang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless your familiar with "Patch Bypassing" ie bypass the title update 8 patch & loading into the SP or MP while staying connected to live thus being able to use the Online functions.

The title update 8 changes the encryption. Compare a SP save game unpatched & 1 that is created when fully patched in a hex editor, the encryption is different. Thus the reason why when you attempt to load the SP up that's been used while online & patched it reset's back to 0 when loaded up offline without any patch.

Theres a video on Youtube showing how the Title Update 8 patch is bypassed on PS3, the method works on xbox consoles also just with a slight difference in the method.

Top Bottom