• Thread starter Guardian
  • Start date
  • Views 2,486
Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
First off, I wanted to apologize if this is in the wrong section. I looked for a thread about this and found nothing so mods, if there is a thread about this already, then delete it. Without further ado...

Take-Two CEO Strauss Zelnick said that Red Dead Redemption is a permanent franchise.

At the Cowen and Company Analyst conference (via Gamespot), Zelnick explained that both Red Dead and BioShock were likely to get new entries in future, though he stressed the publisher's commitment to launching a new series on a yearly basis.

"I pretty much know the ones that I can assure you are permanent," he said. "It's obvious that GTA is a permanent franchise as long as we keep delivering this incredible quality; it seems quite obvious that Red Dead is a permanent franchise, again with the same caveat, or Borderlands, for example, and NBA and others.

Article.

Rumored release date: Fall 2015. Source.

I'm super excited about this. It's my favorite Rockstar game! What's your opinion on this?

get

Guardian

Guardian

Legend
Reaction score
Sin$
If only they were looking into porting the first one for PC :meh:
I know right! Red Dead Redemption was just added to the list of compatible games for PC so... Who knows what the future has in store for us. :wink:

Zymic

Zymic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think it will happen. Rockstar is still working on the GTA V release for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. They still fixing the **** for it.

Skinsfan597

Skinsfan597

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope we can see RDR2. Original was one of the best games on the 360 IMO.

Spooze

Spooze

Xbox Achievement Whore
Retired
Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think it will happen. Rockstar is still working on the GTA V release for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. They still fixing the **** for it.
You do know they have many studios, right?

OP: I hope we see Red Dead Redemption 2. The game was amazing and I'm a huge sucker for western themed games.

Top Bottom
Login
Register