PS4 Red Dead Redemption 2 Save Editor by XB36HAZARD

Discussion in 'Red Dead Redemption 2' started by skeeze415, Nov 20, 2018 with 78 replies and 14,571 views.

1. acr731

acr731 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Pretty sure the editor doesn't have the ability to change scripted events. You could always create a save right before the event and give it a shot. If it doesn't work or crashes the game just load the good save file and go from there.

On the bright side, an updated version of the editor is available for download.

2. DastFight

DastFight Newbie

Ratings:
    Thank you. It's just...I really wanted a save wizard to be able to roam the NA as Arthur. I know, may sound strange (miss him after the end of the game). And without this, there is no reason for me to buy it :frown:
    Damn you, Rockstar, creating such cool characters and don't allow us to play them after the main story...

3. dirtydanisreal

dirtydanisreal Newbie

Ratings:
    Hey guys, so i extracted the Legend of the East outfit if you wanna replace another custom outfit with it in game

just go to custom outfits, then click the gear and replace and select this file and you're good

4. OP
    skeeze415

skeeze415 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I just updated the op with the latest update for save editor with video also!!!

5. Bulldozer

Bulldozer Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey man, I tried to upload this to my save and it didn't work.

6. dirtydanisreal

dirtydanisreal Newbie

Ratings:
    So go to custom outfits, then choose one of the custom outfit slots, click the gear icon in the top right corner and choose replace outfit. Then save and when you load into the game, equip that outfit and it will be the Legend of the East outfit. Now it won't say its that outfit, so if you want to mix and match items make sure you don't save those changes to the outfit.

7. Deathunt

Deathunt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    This is hilarious, feels like the whole method is an ad for the scummy program. You even got some kid talking about a one-time use $60 program being a sensible purchase. Either the guy's as dumb as rocks or is just another advertising child around here.

8. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    $60 is nothing compared too what you can do with the software that's what is hillarious :roflmao: and it's not a one time use either :roflmao:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Deathunt

Deathunt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    For me it would def be a 1-time use. I wanted to screw around with RDR2 saves, nothing other than that. If there was an option for a day trial for like $5 I'd go for it, but the price point of a new AAA game for some chinese app to decrypt saves is hilarious

10. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't know who told you it's a Chinese app lmao that's your point it's well worth $60 I think :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sm0key

Sm0key Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :banghead:

Wow you have no idea what its potential is then. Also this thread is to discuss the use of SW not whether you think its legit. I bought it as towards the end of GTA it was pretty much the only way to glitch director mode for outfits and cash so $60 isn't much really as it definitely isn't a one time use.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Deathunt

Deathunt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    gee wizz the thread was about a RDR2 save editor, which just happens to require something like SW to run it through. I like you two cowpokes liking each other's comments but someone's got to come and set things straight sometimes - $60 for an app you might never use again if it gets patched or you get bored with the limited stuff you can do (as a user, not a modder) is ridiculous.

I understand it's server side but let us folks use it at $10 per day or something.

13. Sm0key

Sm0key Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I wasn't trying to derail the thread but I was merely pointing out it has a lot more than a one time use, there are people who have invested their time working on it and surely they deserve paying for their time. Everyone is free to have their opinion on it but if you don't want to pay that much then don't pay. I did and I am happy with what I got for the money.

I'm not trying to be funny, sarcastic or anything like that it's just my opinion buddy, maybe you could chip in with a couple of friends and share it to save the cost? Anyways happy hunting :thumbsup:

14. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So you moan that it's $60 for life time usage but want it for $10 a day lmao right :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Deathunt

Deathunt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Finally you got something right, god forbit you learn to actually read you might as well figure out the program is needed once or twice to most people.

16. Witchdoctor

Witchdoctor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Shut up Muppet your comments are pointless :hilarious: why don't you go do some reasearch about programming then you might realise that $60 is nothing for the things save wizard can do, end of conversation your boring the phuck out of me :tongue:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Deathunt

Deathunt Enthusiast

Ratings:
    struck a nerve?

18. Sm0key

Sm0key Enthusiast

Ratings:
    If you don't want to buy it then don't but there is no need for you to be commenting on here unless you are interested so chill out kid :cigar:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Edwardow

Edwardow Newbie

Ratings:
    Thanks, good stuff

• Like Like x 1