What's new

Solved Red Dead Redemption 2 ONLINE Guarma?

• Thread starter Mr_Butterz
  • Start date
  • Views 3,208
M

Mr_Butterz

Reaction score
I have been enjoying my time on Red Dead Redemption 2 but now I seek more adventure beyond our map. Is there any NEW entry points on the map to get into Guarma? I looked on YouTube but nothing. I’m sure all patched up. I’m willing to Posse up with someone and get there together if possible. Please and Thank you.

K

KushGodManny

Reaction score
I have been trying non stop and I’m confident I am close, maybe we can put our minds together and get there, my PSN is my username

J

Jmboutlaw

Reaction score
I ve tried like a mofo to get there On|ine I can get you all the way to where you can see the pixelated land of the town and the beach and then you black out, I am able to do it on story mode all day long I actually take Arthur Morgan over there all of the guarmans are cool with him id be happy to share my knowledge with you **** maybe we will make it my psn is thejasonb420 feel free to hit me up whenever For that matter anybody else who's reading this im always looking for somebody else who has the will to explore feel free to hit me up the name is Jason.

Top Bottom