• Thread starter acr731
  • Start date
  • Views 1,274
A

acr731

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/61153/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Coming-to-PC-November-5th

I didn't see it posted here, so Mods, please delete if I missed it.

I got this from the official source. Personally, I'm looking forward to this as I am an avid PC gamer. I have a PS4 and XB1 and will play some games that are console exclusive, but my first choice is always PC.

According to a story I read on Yahoo it appears that the game will launch first on Epic games before making it to Steam. Who knows how far into the future that will be. Regardless, at least the franchise has accomplished something that RDR1 never did - making the jump to PC.

Z

ZeAfroGentleman

Reaction score
Sin$
If you read it more carefully you can also read that it's coming out on Rockstar Launcher too. Not just on Epic. It says it can be pre-purchased through the Rockstar Launcher from October 9th until October 22nd. And then after October 22nd it can be pre-purchased through Epic Games, Green Man Gaming, Humble Store, Gamestop and other additional retailers starting October 23rd.

A

acr731

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you read it more carefully you can also read that it's coming out on Rockstar Launcher too. Not just on Epic. It says it can be pre-purchased through the Rockstar Launcher from October 9th until October 22nd. And then after October 22nd it can be pre-purchased through Epic Games, Green Man Gaming, Humble Store, Gamestop and other additional retailers starting October 23rd.

You're right. It also mentions a December release to Steam. I'll admit I didn't read it thoroughly until after posting the news here. I guess what I am most excited about is what the modding community will be able to do.

Z

ZeAfroGentleman

Reaction score
Sin$
No worries, buddy. Figured I'd specify for anyone that's not reading the original post made by Rockstar.

Top Bottom
Login
Register