• Views 18,410
darka5sa5sin

darka5sa5sin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi Guys,

THIS IS NOT MY SAVE!!

But I thought I would share it with you, It should pop the 100% achievement and the "fighting around the world" achievement.

You may have to complete the final bounty hunter mission.

Enjoy and let me know if it works

dont forget to REHASH/RESIGN

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmyzegvomm4

iMo

iMo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm glad these files are coming out, but RDR is such a badass game, why wouldn't you want to do this yourself?

That's the only reason I haven't modded any of my RDR s***, I'm having way too much fun going through it legit.

H

henrikrox

Reaction score
Sin$
What am i doing wrong, i take my profile, and copy the profile id and console id into notepad, i backup my orginal rdr save.

Then i copy the console id and profile id into the modded save downloaded here, i rehash/resign.

When i get into the game, it loads the first mission, and when i try to load the save, it says its damaged

K

Klebo

Reaction score
Sin$
3 ID's o.O what do you mean, you have your Device ID and Profile ID only?

I can't get this to work after rehashing/resigning my ID's into it, any help?

T

TGD Steve

Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest you complete the campaign because it is in the top five campaigns i have played. So I suggest only using this for the side missions if you dont want to sit at you Xbox for hours on end

S

ShatterFx

Reaction score
Sin$
I suggest you complete the campaign because it is in the top five campaigns i have played. So I suggest only using this for the side missions if you dont want to sit at you Xbox for hours on end

the download link does not work can anyone help, maybe upload it and send me the link please, thanks.

Top Bottom
Login
Register