What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Red Dead Redemption 1 [XP Lobby + Misc Unlocks] - Xbox Only ATM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Proof

Xbox Only ATM
Lobby Status: CLOSED
Hosting Gamertag: Bind button
Extra Info - If you are on xbox one, you can join this lobby as well due to backwards compatibility

1. Post Your Gamertag Below For a Invite.
2. If Not Comfortable With posting Your Tag, Feel Free to Dm Here on 7s With Your Tag Name So I Can Invite You. [Msg Title Needs To Say RDR]
3. Only MSG Me When Lobby Status Says Open.
4. If You MSG Me or Add Me When Lobby Status Is Closed, I'll Ban You From This Free Service.
5. No Inviting Your Friends To The Game. [Only 7Sins Members are Allowed To Join].
6. If You Have a Friend That Needs To Join, Then They Must Register To The Site and Stay Active.
7. Must Post Legit After You Received Your XP/Unlocks Etc.
-- If You Post Legit or Fake Before Being In The Lobby, You Will be Reported To 7s Staff.
7. If Any of These Rules Get Broken, You Will Be Warned or Banned From This Service and Reported To 7s Staff. Any False Claims That The Lobby Isn't Legit Will Also Be Reported To Staff.

1. When you Join, Within 30sec's of Joining You'll Receive Instant Level 50 as Well as Misc Unlocks.
2. If You Want Max (Legend/Prestige) Then Once You Get Level 50 Press Pause Go To Multiplayer Tab and Press Y To Pass Into Legend and Repeat This Till It Doesn't Let You Pass Into Legend Anymore.
3. After That Either Find a New Session and Get a Few Kills To Make Rank and The Misc Unlocks Stick or Just Press (BACK Button) and Exit MP and It Will Force a MP Save.
4. If You Just Want Level 50, Then Do What The Above Says To Make Your Level 50 Stick.

1. If You Know How To Mod Your RDR MP Save Then By All Means Go Ahead, You Have More Flexibility Doing That.
2. This Modded Lobby Is More or Less For Those That Lack The Know How or Are Too Lazy To Mod There MP Save Thereself.

Last edited:
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved!
Note that you are not allowed to charge or offer recoveries or any other type of services.
Remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of hosting.
Keep in mind that you are not allowed to charge anyone for anything but you are allowed to ask for donations as long as you add the premium banner like so:

If you or anyone has any problems or concerns, you can go ahead and pm me.
Enjoy hosting!
Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
Bump - Lobby Currently Open.

EDIT- Hosted for 4 hours give or take, closing for the moment on this lobby.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register