What's new

Mod Menu Red Dead Redemption 1 Mod Menu Bases, Sources, Tools, Updated Natives, & Demonic Revelations RIP Mod Menu

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
I figured it was time to release this stuff, so here you go.
[From this point forward, 12/14/2022, I will not be replying to comments. You must have visual studio installed as well as clang and SC-CL in order to compile the menu bases and the menu sources. If you don't know the basics on how to do that, there is a few tuts on youtube about SC-CL, clang and numerous VS tuts for rage engine games. Also yes the bases/menu sources here work on xbox and ps3 otherwise I would have never posted this lol.]

MOD MENU BASES
Mod Menu Bases + Updated Natives: HERE - Updated
Virus Scan: HERE - Updated

Menu Bases Screenshots
[Ignore Black Background On FuhzBots Base and Mod Menu Base v2 - Texture Swap In RPF]
My-Great-Game-My-Great-Capture-2022-04-18-01-34-28.png
Preview.png
Preview.png
Preview.png

TOOLS
RPF Tools: HERE

Source Code Extras [Demonic Revelations RIP Edition Menu Source]
Demonic Revelations RIP Edition: [Click here to view this link]
Undead Weapons Online: [Click here to view this link]
The video has pre-modded (outdated files, lacks a few fixes and few additions)
The loose files in the video description are outdated as well, or well the xsc scripts are outdated for the menu. The other files are mostly up to date and most are required to use with demonic. If you want the latest script, you will have to compile the demonic revelations RIP edition source yourself. The menu is open source.

CREDITS
Connors Menu Base RDR Trainer
1. FuhzBots-Connor

Mod Menu Base v2 Very Outdated
1. xTheDevilRazedMe
2. CabooseSayzWTF
3. Im Foxxyyy
4. Cain532

Mod Menu Base v3
1. Sockstress
2. Im Foxxyyy
3. CabooseSayzWTF - Found Native For That Type Of UI Calling
4. xTheDevilRazedMe-Tyler - Fixed PS3 Scroller Issues

TheRouLetteBoi SPRX PS3 Mod Menu Base
1. TheRouLetteBoi

Updated Natives
1. Im Foxxyyy [Naming, Reversing, Testing]
2. CabooseSayzWTF [Naming, Reversing, Testing]
3. xTheDevilRazedMe [Testing]
4. TheRouLetteBoi [Naming, Reversing, Testing]
5. Sockstress [Naming, Reversing, Testing]
6. Mizdx [Naming, Reversing, Testing]

RPF Tools
RPF Tools v1.3: Twisted89
Are De Are Xplorer 2: XBLToothPik
- Xbox Side, More FileNames Documented By: Im Foxxyyy & CabooseSayzWTF For Are De Are
- We May In The Future Document More Filenames

Last edited:
nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much for the releases! I'll have to jump on sometime and try them as I haven't played RDR1 since the whole cheat menu online which I still have my disks for which was years back. Does this by chance have it?

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you very much for the releases! I'll have to jump on sometime and try them as I haven't played RDR1 since the whole cheat menu online which I still have my disks for which was years back. Does this by chance have it?
I actually made a newer cheat menu bypass in 2018 for Xbox and ps3, I didn't throw that in here tho. However, my menu has the cheat menu built into it script wise so no need for the cheat menu xml files at all.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
how do i install this
This thread is about the menu bases. You use those to create a menu. You install demonic rev by opening your rpf and replacing fuieventmonitor with the mod menu.

If you don't understand or know how to open the rpfs then please don't respond back. I'm not going to spoonfeed you on installation or anything.

D

Dam74

Reaction score
Sin$
does it work on Xbox 360 with LT3.0 unlock?
Post automatically merged:

funciona no Xbox 360 com desbloqueio LT3.0?

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated

Released Demonic Revelations RIP Edition. Menu is completely free. This version of the menu is VIP version but now free, with minor fixes, additions, etc.
Also included the loose files that came with the menu, Demonic Revelations RIP Edition menu source code, Undead Weapons Online (WIP) source code.
Enjoy I guess

lieutenantkhaos

lieutenantkhaos

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using Xenia, is there a way you can apply game patches to this version?

Thanks.

D

Dam74

Reaction score
Sin$
First of all I want to thank Caboose for making his knowledge available.
Could someone please help me?
I unlocked my xbox for RGH to play online but I couldn't.
I downloaded the files and installed it on xbox/RGH, in story mode I can play without problems with the mod menu, in multiplayer mode I can't even activate the pool bypass mod, I'm thrown into the modder session and I can't activate the menu mode.
Please help me.
https://flic.kr/p/2orQySR
https://flic.kr/p/2orPxT4

Last edited:
Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
First of all I want to thank Caboose for making his knowledge available.
Could someone please help me?
I unlocked my xbox for RGH to play online but I couldn't.
I downloaded the files and installed it on xbox/RGH, in story mode I can play without problems with the mod menu, in multiplayer mode I can't even activate the pool bypass mod, I'm thrown into the modder session and I can't activate the menu mode.
Please help me.
https://flic.kr/p/2orQySR
https://flic.kr/p/2orPxT4
The message you get shows the issue. You arent on a compatible version of the game. The menu used to supported alot of diff versions but I got tired of having to update offsets across all of them, not to mention I lost most of all of the sources that had support for the other versions of the game.. Anyways, the version of RDR you want to use is Undead Nightmare (this is the version that was disc only) - Undead Nightmare: Media ID-5B48AF70 - NON GOTY meaning it can not be goty version. You can use tools such as xextool to pull the media id info from the xex to make sure you have the correct version. Even IF I allowed the menu to work on any version and I can, all offsets would need updated, same goes for the modders pool bypass offset. The quick and lazy way would be for me to just remove every mod option that has memory pointers/offsets and just have a universal method for all versions, but things such as protections (useless now), weapon mods, modders pool bypass, auto get er from give all weapons, fast walk, true super jump, visions, aspect ratio, inf roll, play as animals, and more options would be removed from the menu as I don't have the time or patience to update the offsets. The menu is open source so people can make any changes or updates as the see fit, and they can cross reference xex files to get a rough reference of where to grab the offsets for the other rdr versions. I however won't be doing it, so my best advice here, get the correct version of the game. Also, why it lets you use the menu in SP is beyond me as it should be failing the version check, but game version identification may not be registering in sp, idk.

Last edited:
D

Dam74

Reaction score
Sin$
Caboose Following your tip I got it! Thanks again to you and everyone who made this menu mod. May God give you good health, wisdom and patience. I'm sorry I don't speak English I'm using Google translator.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Caboose Following your tip I got it! Thanks again to you and everyone who made this menu mod. May God give you good health, wisdom and patience. I'm sorry I don't speak English I'm using Google translator.
All good, and thank you for the kind words. I don't get many of that these days so it's greatly appreciated!

X

xNDFades

Reaction score
Sin$
This thread is about the menu bases. You use those to create a menu. You install demonic rev by opening your rpf and replacing fuieventmonitor with the mod menu.

If you don't understand or know how to open the rpfs then please don't respond back. I'm not going to spoonfeed you on installation or anything.
how do i install this
You ever figure out how to install ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register