What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Red Dead Online: Unreleased Content & Bugs?

llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, I've been playing the series matches online for a bit now and I've noticed something that not many people are talking about.
There's a few pictures that come up in the loading screens of players. In these shots I've caught a few items we don't even have access to... yet. I'm going to start taking screenshots of these loading screens, I'll add them to this post whenever I get a chance.

What I've seen so far:
-Bandolier
-Double bandolier (X pattern)
-Double bandolier (Over left shoulder)
-The prisoner's outfit pants (The one you start online with)
-Full face cloth mask (From singleplayer)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was also at the Gunsmith in Saint Denis, he says something about selling a Derringer to the priest of the church.
Maybe this is a weapon we'll see at a later point? Would be sweet to have it hidden in our sleeve Django style...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, as a side note, I think there's two bugs in the online. Maybe one of you can help me verify them?

-Trimmed, Gathered, and Patterned bandana's not working for the male models. As in, you can wear them on your neck but not around your face. I heard somewhere that the female models can wear them as masks. Could someone with a female model test this out?

-Large saddlebags not allowing the player to save 5 outfits, like in singleplayer. They have a somewhat high level requirement and an $80 price tag. If they're just meant to be aesthetic, I just don't see the point. I don't wanna lose $80 just to test it out, but again, I've been reading that it's supposed to add outfit slots. If anyone has some info, please share.

I'm sure there's more that I haven't seen, so feel free to share below if you have any information!

Last edited:
Activexre

Activexre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can wear bandana but halv nose is visible through it. Very glitchy looking.

llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can wear bandana but halv nose is visible through it. Very glitchy looking.

The regular bandana works fine for me, no clipping - though I know it's a problem for others. But I'm talking about the Trimmed, Gathered, and Patterned bandanas. I forgot to say that in the post, so I updated it. But from what I hear, only female model can actually wear them as masks.

Seems like they work as intended during series matches. If you enter a series with your standard bandana over your face, and play a game like "Name Your Weapon" with teams, you'll notice it gives you outfits that use these bandanas (Trimmed, Gathered, and Patterned) and they're over your face. So I know they're meant to work, they just don't in freemode right now.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
They are screwing us over as people are buying things thinking it will be same as story mode.
They need to state what each item brings to the party.
I have bought essentials so far and should get my black arabian by tomorrow.
Got loads of cash just trying to decide best way to spend it all now :tongue:

llcubell

llcubell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They are screwing us over as people are buying things thinking it will be same as story mode.
They need to state what each item brings to the party.
I have bought essentials so far and should get my black arabian by tomorrow.
Got loads of cash just trying to decide best way to spend it all now :tongue:

Not sure what you're referring to here... but okay?

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
Not sure what you're referring to here... but okay?

I was referring to things like saddlebags that give u no more items unlike story. Ie outfit slots.
Most items we want are missing like bandoliers.
Most content does not give you a description of what benefit they give.
People are buying trial and error.

D

Duge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was referring to things like saddlebags that give u no more items unlike story. Ie outfit slots.
Most items we want are missing like bandoliers.
Most content does not give you a description of what benefit they give.
People are buying trial and error.
Yeah this is bothering me. It's not clear enough what things do. Like upgrading your saddle, how do you know what each saddle does before you buy it, like the drain rate and what not?

Top Bottom
Login
Register