What's new

Patched Red Dead Online - Unlimited 500xp Exploit

Mr Patel

Mr Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
This exploit will give you 500xp each time
Probably the fastest xp method if you have the patience. It can also be used on different awards that you have nearly complete, it is not limited to the one I have provided below

(Edit: This may work better if you use a wired connection. As soon as you hear the money go into your wallet pull out your wired connection - IvIDoomIvI )

Confirmed working on both PS4 & XBOX ONE

Steps:

1) Head to Saint Denis as this location will be the easiest for this method
2) Press pause and go to progress - Trade
3) there will be an award for selling items to 3/3 shops. Make sure this isnt complete and that you have only sold to 2 shops. Shops you can sell to are fence, butcher and doctor
4) which ever shop you havent sold to yet, head over there and make sure you have a few items to sell to them
5) this is the important bit. Sell 1 item to the shop keeper once you have pressed sell, quickly press the xbox home button and press quit on red dead redemption
6) reload the game and rinse and repeat. Your xp will have been saved but the award will still be availble if you do it quick enough

Hope this helps

Last edited:
C

Captain_TimeTravel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried and got 500 xp and exited RDR2 and back on and it took away my items so it's doesnt work on ps4

Mr Patel

Mr Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
Tried and got 500 xp and exited RDR2 and back on and it took away my items so it's doesnt work on ps4
It takes your item put the award will.still be on 2/3 stores thats exploit it doesnt save the items you've sold

Twouner

Twouner

Reaction score
Sin$
People on YT are saying it stops giving the XP after a few tries. Can anyone confirm?

Meier10

Meier10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
DON'T POST ANY GLITCHES OR GRINDINGS IN BETA TIME ......... ITS NOT FOR LONG AND ROCKST.... PATCH ALL OF THIS WHAT POST HERE IN BETA TIME

ITS A BIG MISTAKE THINK ON THAT ....
ITS UP TO YOU

mishayurin

mishayurin

Reaction score
Sin$
So if i already sold stuff to butcher and fence, then what is the third shop?

Mr Patel

Mr Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
People on YT are saying it stops giving the XP after a few tries. Can anyone confirm?
I leveled up 5 times then it stopped but i didnt do it quick enough. Still decent to push your rank up to unlock things and get new tressure maps

So if i already sold stuff to butcher and fence, then what is the third shop?
Doctor

C

Captain_TimeTravel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well it's 3/3 now so doesnt work on PS4
2/3 and sold one and exit rdr2 and came back and it's 3/3 award

tropy hore

tropy hore

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i haven't played any RDR2 aside from the online tutorial. what is an efficient item that i can do this with? (something that stacks a lot and is easy to get)

also, what are some other rewarding challenges to try this with?

BombasticcBoyy

BombasticcBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It worked for a few times, but after that, it stopped giving xp no matter what you did. I tried doing a few story missions and stranger missions as well, but the xp stayed frozen. So, its good glitch for a level or so, but its not "unlimited"

EDIT: For lower levels, it seems to work best, but for higher levels, there might be a problem. I leveled up halfway from 24 to just at initial level 26 and then it stopped. A lot of ppl seem to have leveled up 5 times or so, but im not sure what level they started from. I'll edit this if anyone can confirm if they leveled up a lot in the higher levels

Last edited:
Mr Patel

Mr Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
It worked for a few times, but after that, it stopped giving xp no matter what you did. I tried doing a few story missions and stranger missions as well, but the xp stayed frozen. So, its good glitch for a level or so, but its not "unlimited"
Thanks for sharing

Top Bottom
Login
Register