What's new

Patched Red Dead Online - Unlimited 500xp Exploit

Sicksix05

Sicksix05

Reaction score
Sin$
Is this still working after patch 1.05? I've tried and tried. I get the 25c but no xp. When I log back in award is still unfinished.....thank god. But never the 500xp

C

Crappyone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, I unplugged my Network cable right away and do each time, only got the 500xp once, but Reward is never completed either. So yeah I don't think it works anymore.

Ih8longhorns

Ih8longhorns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I know some of the glitch works like for hunting. it’s the one for explosions when you kill enough animals with them you get xp go kill fish with it when you get the xp message pop up quit the game and log back in you’ll keep the xp and it’ll roll back on the award

Mr Patel

Mr Patel

Reaction score
Sin$
This has been patched for a while now.
Should have mentioned it sorry lads

Ih8longhorns

Ih8longhorns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been patched for a while now.
Should have mentioned it sorry lads
What I just put up is still working I’m doing it right now I don’t know about the higher levels of it like the gold award but I do know the lower levels work I’ve just been doing the lower one for 150xp it don’t take long

C

Crappyone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I noticed that too. I was doing a lower level/medal one repeatedly with no stopping, but when I went and did the Gold it Stopped after a bit.
So you can possibly do the lower Silver and below repeatedly buy it stops after a while when you're up to Gold

Sicksix05

Sicksix05

Reaction score
Sin$
Still working. I'm gmdoing it now with the 1000 kills after you do em 10 time you just get 50xp

rhombohedral

rhombohedral

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do silver medals for 200xp.
They can be stacked to get 400, 600, 800, but I have heard complications stacking higher than that. 600 a go is plenty to rank up fast.

M

MikeSox33

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using hip fire kills, enemies killed, & have a couple weapons at 499. The 600 xp is working as of today.

Top Bottom
Login
Register