What's new

News Red Dead Online Release Dates Revealed

420Kyle

420Kyle

Getting There
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for updating thank god haha good news to come home to work to.

RaoulDuke

RaoulDuke

retired boah.
Retired
Bug Finder Glitcher End of the Year 2015
Reaction score
Sin$
Most likely Wednesday for me. That's cool, legit af that's it that soon though. Was thinking it'd be the end of the week for everyone.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just can’t wait until tomorrow.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if you can be a female and let the bush overgrow :roflmao: i haven't heard anything or what to expect first time online hope to see some great news on what people have to say about it.

So many clickbaits on youtube right now it's not even funny.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I wonder if you can be a female and let the bush overgrow :roflmao: i haven't heard anything or what to expect first time online hope to see some great news on what people have to say about it.

So many clickbaits on youtube right now it's not even funny.
I’m waiting for the videos titled...

“RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONLINE MOD MENU - XBOX/PS4/PC”

Which sends you through 10 adf.ly links and leads you to a sharefiles link where you have to complete a survey for the file.

I might hop on that idea actually!

RodWave

RodWave

CoD Hoster
10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly don’t think R* would make it to where only Ultimate Editon owners will get it first. I’m waiting for R* they’re self to officially announce that the beta will start for certain people and so for. Cause if that’s the case it’s messed up

Edit: just saw R* newswire dude this blows. I seriously don’t see why the beta just doesn’t open for everyone

Last edited:
BombasticcBoyy

BombasticcBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Honestly don’t think R* would make it to where only Ultimate Editon owners will get it first. I’m waiting for R* they’re self to officially announce that the beta will start for certain people and so for. Cause if that’s the case it’s messed up

Edit: just saw R* newswire dude this blows. I seriously don’t see why the beta just doesn’t open for everyone
Maybe cuz this is the best way of launching the beta. We know there will be server problems if millions of ppl login at once, and they need a batch system to gradually let players in. And separating them in tiers seems to be the best way, this way, the ppl who payed more got earlier access by ONE day, and the hardcore fans who played on the first day get to play after that, and so on. Seems fair imo.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m waiting for the videos titled...

“RED DEAD REDEMPTION 2 ONLINE MOD MENU - XBOX/PS4/PC”

Which sends you through 10 adf.ly links and leads you to a sharefiles link where you have to complete a survey for the file.

I might hop on that idea actually!
Well you know its fake as soon as you see PC in it.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Because the servers cannot handle everyone jumping right on it's to stop the crashing and stuff like that isn't a big deal only one day to wait hopefully online runs smooth but we gonna expect crashes and timeouts and stuff.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well you know its fake as soon as you see PC in it.
That’s one of the points I’m trying to make! xD

Too much clickbait, haha.

Kralax

Kralax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
5.32 GB just went live for me on Xbox, it has begun, gentlemen! All we needed was faith!

Marc the Robot

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Waiting for the glitches that will be like:

- Buy a Kentucky Saddler
- Buy stable in Strawberry (others to be confirmed)
- When in the stable, hover over the blue ring, and when you see the cutscene, click A. If you didn't click it fast enough, the inventory menu will appear. If you did it fast enough, a Unicorn will spawn in place of your Saddler.
- To save, take your Unicorn outside and wait until his balls get small.
- As soon as you see them get small, take it back in.
- Repeat from step one. Credit to GTAGODZ4LIFEZ_Faze_SNipEz_Stoop1FakeGangstaname_Lolz23

[Note: This is not a "legit 4 realz" glitch. Its just a tribute to the sort of unclear instructions typed in a rushed kind of masturbatory madness that people posted over on the GTA forum that always needed refining and had people 26 pages later not understanding. Happy days]

Last edited:
L

Legend

I'm Legen.... Wait for it... DARY ツ
Frame In Gold Mr. Nice Guy A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
Waiting for the glitches that will be like:

- Buy a Kentucky Saddler
- Buy stable in Strawberry (others to be confirmed)
- When in the stable, hover over the blue ring, and when you see the cutscene, click A. If you didn't click it fast enough, the inventory menu will appear. If you did it fast enough, a Unicorn will spawn in place of your Saddler.
- To save, take your Unicorn outside and wait until his balls get small.
- As soon as you see them get small, take it back in.
- Repeat from step one. Credit to GTAGODZ4LIFEZ_Faze_SNipEz_Stoop1FakeGangstaname_Lolz23

[Note: This is not a "legit 4 realz" glitch. Its just a tribute to the sort of unclear instructions typed in a rushed kind of masturbatory madness that people posted over on the GTA forum that always needed refining and had people 26 pages later not understanding. Happy days]
Adding this to my glitch thread :wink:

kp_

kp_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
its live now on ps4 im online

edit: and the character creation is as ugly as gtav was...god what a specimen ive made

Top Bottom
Login
Register