What's new

Discovery Red Dead Online God Mode (Needs work - very easy)

• Thread starter Mnx
  • Start date
  • Views 20,616

BeerHat

Reaction score
here is the update now.
Where's the path?
Don't tell me he's not going through the update that I know he's going to do even better.
Now I'm curious if you just had a chance find and then didn't make it and the post office had the hope that someone else explained your mistake.

I myself have this mission but do not know how I have achieved it so I can not post the way since it works at 1 of 20 try to spwanen with the mission online in godmode but fast travel makes it then again broken....

So post the way if you are not a liar........ And if you are like me and just missing steps you can't find then just say so...
So we find the complete way I might have something to do with this godmode, a 2nd Red ACC with friends, on both ACC necessary.
To say it fast I could cheat the treasure chest 3 times. I just say lobby hops and a certain error code means that you can't get into a session and loot the chest again. .......

Where are german speaking people who help me the way

BeerHat

Reaction score
I say yes I can't replicate the path anymore because I don't know exactly what it is.

But I do that with legendary bounty 4 times entering a player that I am frozen. Then go into a showdown and again during that time 2 different players take turns to join 4x.

That throws me into an infinite black screen with loading signs.
But I hear the world of rdr and can open the map by pressing and holding the option button.
Now you have to be able to get close to a showdown quickly to be able to start one after opening the map because the map freezes after 1sec ... If that doesn't work, join again and check if the options go on.... ‼ You can only hear ‼ there manage to save the score. If that works, start the application and then log in with a 2 ACC and go to rdr. This doesn't always work, you have to play around with it but if it works you can close the application that says... Was started from...,........

So online I opened my character treasure map and rode there and plundered the chest then lobby hop made with my friends and there came the error 27140000 I confirmed X and stood again in front of the chest and committee they plunder the whole 3x and I had GODMODE

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
I say yes I can't replicate the path anymore because I don't know exactly what it is.

But I do that with legendary bounty 4 times entering a player that I am frozen. Then go into a showdown and again during that time 2 different players take turns to join 4x.

That throws me into an infinite black screen with loading signs.
But I hear the world of rdr and can open the map by pressing and holding the option button.
Now you have to be able to get close to a showdown quickly to be able to start one after opening the map because the map freezes after 1sec ... If that doesn't work, join again and check if the options go on.... ‼ You can only hear ‼ there manage to save the score. If that works, start the application and then log in with a 2 ACC and go to rdr. This doesn't always work, you have to play around with it but if it works you can close the application that says... Was started from...,........

So online I opened my character treasure map and rode there and plundered the chest then lobby hop made with my friends and there came the error 27140000 I confirmed X and stood again in front of the chest and committee they plunder the whole 3x and I had GODMODE
Godmode can bring gold duplications (infinite pickup) the method on page 1 works for gold.

Also your method will work, except you can do it better with 2 consoles, what you have posted will only allow 3-5 times then it dies. It can be made more consistent with the way you glitch out

Last edited:
Top Bottom