What's new

Discovery Red Dead Online God Mode (Needs work - very easy)

• Thread starter Mnx
  • Start date
  • Views 20,620

Tylerhr721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still have 6 working 🤷‍♂️

You can move with this God Mode. Just none have bothered to notice why it results in God Mode (Hint - 1 year ago glitch) also my Unlimited Sell has a God Mode glitch. That's easier and can be done from having the fish stuck in your hands unable to place it on the horse
Did you post the glitch from 1 year ago? What month was the OP from a year ago posted? and what type of glitch was it?

22hacker22

Reaction score
withdraw publication. It is not a forum of fortune tellers. share or remove post. are you laughing at us

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
withdraw publication. It is not a forum of fortune tellers. share or remove post. are you laughing at us
Post will remain as its open for people to "discover" the full method for themselves.

Laughing is also good for you 😆

Last edited:

polyphenus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Post will remain as its open for people to "discover" the full method for themselves.

Laughing is also good for you 😆
Please don't be so vague. People are asking for your help. Some of us don't have the time to devote to trying every possible variation on a glitch that was posted a year ago (wherever that may be posted).

BeerHat

Reaction score
My way:

1. prepare the community that you can switch back and forth with a double click.

2.go to the bounty board

3.place dynamite as close as possible next to you that you only have to turn around to start a bounty

4. light dynamite and push in the direction that you can start a bounty

5.❗ About 4 seconds Zeit❗

6. when the dynamite is lit. Quick Bounty start square and x spams.

It works if the quaracter dies the moment it starts.

As soon as the picture changes the 4 times 2 players enter the message with X and immediately accept circle spams.

In the black loading picture you hear a sound from the game you can open the pause. Now look for Rum where you come to save the game and overwrite it. Join the last player again 2x and close the game.

Immediately start again and load the story and let the winner enter the game.

That worked for me but I will continue to search. Help me to fix the way.

There is an error message not the standard one but ends something like 4 00.

CiTyBearBärlin

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Please don't be so vague. People are asking for your help. Some of us don't have the time to devote to trying every possible variation on a glitch that was posted a year ago (wherever that may be posted).
I don't have a lot time either. It's not rocket science 😆
Post automatically merged:

My way:

1. prepare the community that you can switch back and forth with a double click.

2.go to the bounty board

3.place dynamite as close as possible next to you that you only have to turn around to start a bounty

4. light dynamite and push in the direction that you can start a bounty

5.❗ About 4 seconds Zeit❗

6. when the dynamite is lit. Quick Bounty start square and x spams.

It works if the quaracter dies the moment it starts.

As soon as the picture changes the 4 times 2 players enter the message with X and immediately accept circle spams.

In the black loading picture you hear a sound from the game you can open the pause. Now look for Rum where you come to save the game and overwrite it. Join the last player again 2x and close the game.

Immediately start again and load the story and let the winner enter the game.

That worked for me but I will continue to search. Help me to fix the way.

There is an error message not the standard one but ends something like 4 00.

CiTyBearBärlin
This might bring a god mode a different way 😀

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you can't die from weapons but what if someone lassos you and you press the button to give up? Haven't tried it as I'm away from the console until tomorrow
Watch video I posted.

BeerHat

Reaction score
Options button on a showdown with triangle start the player search wait for the 2nd screen and then enter 2x a player and reject the message.

You could test it like this

Last edited:

Rapidfiremorgan666

Reaction score
Note: You will spawn frozen as your MP character once you do the glitch, sometimes it wont work for whatever reason.

Some godmode glitches can bring Gold Duplication - looking at you my Unlimited Sell Glitch :wink:
This god mode can be used for an unlimited cougar sell as well!

Founder: M Mnx , HmN

Have fun! :biggrin:

Steps:

1. Approach the legendary wanted poster
  2. start and wait for the mission to start loading
  3. Quickly join and player 2 times
  4. Accept the message
  5. Quickly join another player again 2 times
  6. Accept alert

I will not help you unfreeze this. I will not be responsible for any children who want to run around ruining the RDR2 Online world!
Welll if this site didn’t just send a uodate interrupting everyone’s writing I was writing for an hour and have stuff people don’t know like 3 the different types of unstopped god mode what each is and how to keep it while mike game How to have 6 horses and an extra bourse in everytown waiting for you and how to change stats of any horse how to create the best horse in the game an elite war horse and how to obtain unattainable clothing like in ch2 have the st denis mayors ball How to have every gun shoot like gargling gun how to keep ur ch 1 horse and tons more but screw it I was just about to hit send and they instead mailing us there updating site they interrupt out writing and my hands hurts from this a no scoped caraco how to have a healthy Arthur in epilogue with mementos voice and people calling him Arthur Screw it now pissed off They did that then says u have a draft I click nothing

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Welll if this site didn’t just send a uodate interrupting everyone’s writing I was writing for an hour and have stuff people don’t know like 3 the different types of unstopped god mode what each is and how to keep it while mike game How to have 6 horses and an extra bourse in everytown waiting for you and how to change stats of any horse how to create the best horse in the game an elite war horse and how to obtain unattainable clothing like in ch2 have the st denis mayors ball How to have every gun shoot like gargling gun how to keep ur ch 1 horse and tons more but screw it I was just about to hit send and they instead mailing us there updating site they interrupt out writing and my hands hurts from this a no scoped caraco how to have a healthy Arthur in epilogue with mementos voice and people calling him Arthur Screw it now pissed off They did that then says u have a draft I click nothing
You been smoking crack?

Tylerhr721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No gold is not done that way with this. I can't talk about how gold is done. I have something for that soon. Once the latest pass has ended and new pass is out I'll speak more on it
What's up?

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Yo M Mnx what state are you in bro or do you have a release time for the gold glitch I'm sick of people asking me about I can't wait till I can just tell them to come over here and just check your tutorial out. 😂😂
Post automatically merged:

No thats a you issue, not mine. Still works! Unlimited Sell thread WILL be updated!

Please stay on topic for this threads purpose.

Last edited:
Top Bottom