What's new

Discovery Red Dead Online God Mode (Needs work - very easy)

• Thread starter Mnx
  • Start date
  • Views 20,620

Undisputed Gamer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The majority of glitches have extra glitches.

Currently my Unlimited Sell has a god mode that works, except no gold exploits.

This glitch does have a treasure unlimited pickup/respawn with it.

Unfreezing can be done multiple ways, except the way I do it isnt exactly the easiest for some, not sure why. I hit it 1st attempt.
Post automatically merged:

I did have a video on my YouTube channel showing a way. It might still be up, just search RDR2 Online Godmode after moonshiners.
Could just be the way i unfroze myself, super easy to do.

Agnostic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I did have a video on my YouTube channel showing a way. It might still be up, just search RDR2 Online Godmode after moonshiners.
Hm, I didn't found such kind of video...can you pm me the way to do it?

Red_Dead_Fett

Reaction score
So is anyone in here going to share how to unfreeze yourself once you execute the OPs steps? Otherwise what is the point of making the OP? I joined these forums for tips and to learn and share methods. Am I in the wrong place for that sort of thing? All due respect.

Last edited:

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don’t you just share the full method instead of leaving everyone guessing? Since you mentioned multiple times you have a way to get rid of the freeze just share it? Why so difficult? I thought we are a community?

I agree. This guys posts a glitch then Leaves everyone guessing. Total BS in my opinion. This MnX person, also mentioned in February that he/she will post a video when he/she has time. With this shelter in place for the whole world you would figure OPs got plenty of time, unless this is fake?
Say what you want about MNX but they are the real deal. Helped me crack some of my glitches last year, also the main reason they aren’t posting full method is to avoid rock* from patching before next update . my friends and I have been working on this for a couple of days now and we’re determined to figure it out

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More interesting things happen when you join a showdown from the map.

More interesting things happen when you join a showdown from the map.

ALSO if you get stuck in an infinite black screen, or the screen with a black and white picture of your character, have a friend join a showdown and join their session. then to leave that session, either A. Quit free roam (can put you back to normal, not frozen in god mode)
B. or Join on another player quickly twice, then decline the black alert "are you sure game mode, blah blah" and that should load you frozen into god mode in regular session .

Steggyful

Reaction score
Sorry if i'm stupid but what exactly do you mean by join a player twice then join another player twice? Literally spam join or is there something else?

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if i'm stupid but what exactly do you mean by join a player twice then join another player twice? Literally spam join or is there something else?
Go to player from community, party, or "now playing" list
Double Tap Playstation button twice, join player
takes you back to game
double tap playstation button twice, join player

Steggyful

Reaction score
Go to player from community, party, or "now playing" list
Double Tap Playstation button twice, join player
takes you back to game
double tap playstation button twice, join player
Oh okay thanks man. I have an idea i see you tested it by having someone drown you then you die and you're still frozen. What if you started a feud with the other player?

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh okay thanks man. I have an idea i see you tested it by having someone drown you then you die and you're still frozen. What if you started a feud with the other player?
Just got into the Flow of making videos, should I make a tutorial on how to get into it, the problem isn't getting into the God Mode Its unfreezing yourself.

Starting A feud with another player, you can't really press any buttons, one way to be able to press buttons for at least a second join a player whose in your session from the playstation menu, get the notification that says "you're already in this session" You have access to some buttons for about 2 seconds.

We've tried just about everything I can think of.

Last edited:

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Just got into the Flow of making videos, should I make a tutorial on how to get into it, the problem isn't getting into the God Mode Its unfreezing yourself.

Starting A feud with another player, you can't really press any buttons, one way to be able to press buttons for at least a second join a player whose in your session from the playstation menu, get the notification that says "you're already in this session" You have access to some buttons for about 2 seconds.

We've tried just about everything I can think of.

You've not tried everything that's possible. Though you're almost at having godmode

HellaMrJones

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've not tried everything that's possible. Though you're almost at having godmode
I spent a very long time working on this, and have no idea how to get it

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
It's been more than 3 months and no one has found out how to unfreeze in godmode. Clearly this is a troll.
Keep on trying. Dont give up just yet.
Btw, theres some GOD mode glitch videos on youtube that you can try on. For example, those with Moonshine shacks. So, good luck.

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Keep on trying. Dont give up just yet.
Btw, theres some GOD mode glitch videos on youtube that you can try on. For example, those with Moonshine shacks. So, good luck.
Spent an hour on the moonshine shack and it always pulled me in.

Master_M

JOKER
Reaction score
Spent an hour on the moonshine shack and it always pulled me in.
I did it few times before. Just matter of timing and rockstar servers. Or, if you have extra cash, try to re-locate yours shacks. Just my opinion. Not guarantee.

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
I did it few times before. Just matter of timing and rockstar servers. Or, if you have extra cash, try to re-locate yours shacks. Just my opinion. Not guarantee.
Where's the best location to try? or what location did you use?

BoggyBoy2382

Reaction score
But wouldn't R* be ready with hotfixes/patches after a Dlc for stuff they couldn't find during testing? If the glitch is as good as it's hyped up to be I guarantee they'd have their finger on the button already waiting for someone to post the method, potential gold dupes will always be hotfixed because they're a massive source of revenue. Besides they're in the middle of revamping management and updating company policies, imo the opportunity for the majority to jump on this glitch has come and gone ages ago. I've spent at least 20 hours a week for the last 2 months researching this glitch and have come to nothing. Just gunna sideline this from now on. Good luck to those who figure this out 👍

MrSquiddles2K15

Your Grammar Sucks
Reaction score
Rockstar hotfixed a godmode glitch and this seems to be the only working one despite you not being able to move, can anyone confirm?

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Rockstar hotfixed a godmode glitch and this seems to be the only working one despite you not being able to move, can anyone confirm?
I still have 6 working 🤷‍♂️

You can move with this God Mode. Just none have bothered to notice why it results in God Mode (Hint - 1 year ago glitch) also my Unlimited Sell has a God Mode glitch. That's easier and can be done from having the fish stuck in your hands unable to place it on the horse

Last edited:
Top Bottom