What's new

Discovery Red Dead Online God Mode (Needs work - very easy)

• Thread starter Mnx
  • Start date
  • Views 20,616

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Note: You will spawn frozen as your MP character once you do the glitch, sometimes it wont work for whatever reason.

Some godmode glitches can bring Gold Duplication - looking at you my Unlimited Sell Glitch :wink:
This god mode can be used for an unlimited cougar sell as well!

Founder: M Mnx , HmN

Have fun! :biggrin:

Steps:

1. Approach the legendary wanted poster
  2. start and wait for the mission to start loading
  3. Quickly join and player 2 times
  4. Accept the message
  5. Quickly join another player again 2 times
  6. Accept alert

I will not help you unfreeze this. I will not be responsible for any children who want to run around ruining the RDR2 Online world!

Last edited:

Israel Velazquez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just get frozen any way to unfreeze yourself

Blue9488

Banned
Reaction score
Do we join through community players ?

Blue9488

Banned
Reaction score
Do we join players as soon as we start mission for example the grey loading screen or the actual mission where the woman starts talking ?

Blue9488

Banned
Reaction score
Do we join players on the grey loading soon soon as you start the mission or do we join on the mission loading screen when the woman starts talking about the bounty ?

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Do we join players on the grey loading soon soon as you start the mission or do we join on the mission loading screen when the woman starts talking about the bounty ?
Test either way.

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Doesn't work it's a guessing thing .. not having a go but steps are not clear .. hopefully it can be edited when there's a correct known way .. thanks for posting anyway
Its clear enough. If you can't follow the steps then don't attempt it.

Working 14 times when I done it :smile: No issues

Any my post will not be edited in anyway. If I can be bothered to make time I will update it so that it works.

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Think got to the frozen bit just trying to figure out how to unfreeze.. may need someone to knock you with horse
No a bit more involved than that :smile:

I have a working way to get unfroze and keep godmode

Blue9488

Banned
Reaction score
No a bit more involved than that :smile:

I have a working way to get unfroze and keep godmode
I have been trying to click social club.. store .. open map.. because I have game menu not in game menu.. and I don't know if trying to join another person will mess it up

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
I have been trying to click social club.. store .. open map.. because I have game menu not in game menu.. and I don't know if trying to join another person will mess it up
Not the way I do it. It might destroy the glitch, just the same as the fix for blackscreens will break any godmode glitch

Blue9488

Banned
Reaction score
Joined another player then got alert and then couldn't get rid of the alert screen .. oh well

Mnx

¿♤? °《Bot》°
Reaction score
Joined another player then got alert and then couldn't get rid of the alert screen .. oh well
You're thinking to do odd things for the glitch. Don't stray too far away from the glitch

SPYKE357

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you can't die from weapons but what if someone lassos you and you press the button to give up? Haven't tried it as I'm away from the console until tomorrow

Top Bottom