What's new

News RED DEAD ONLINE BETA STATUS UPDATE (DEC 14)

C

c0ldfyr3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We'd once again like to acknowledge our incredible Red Dead Online community for their continued support, patience and detailed feedback during this beta period. Here are some new details on the latest updates to the Red Dead Online Beta, along with a few things to look forward to:

Title Update 1.05 has been released addressing general improvements to fix game stability, save data and to address exploits.

Gold Gift: As a thank you for your ongoing support, we are awarding everyone who has played from the Red Dead Online Beta launch through this Thursday, December 20th with a gift of 15 additional gold bars. The awards will begin rolling out today and if you haven’t experienced the Red Dead Online Beta yet, play by Thursday, December 20th for eligibility. All gold bar gifts should be delivered by Monday, December 24th. Keep an eye out for an alert screen when entering the Red Dead Online Beta to confirm the gift.

Cash Gift: As an added thank you to players who pre-ordered Red Dead Redemption 2, and those who purchased either the Special or Ultimate Edition, we are awarding additional RDO$ gifts. These will be active starting Friday, December 21st and are automatically added to your character’s balance the next time you play Red Dead Online during the Beta and permanently afterwards:

• Special Edition Owners: RDO$100
  • Ultimate Edition Owners: RDO$1,000
  • Everyone who pre-ordered: RDO$100 (in addition to Ultimate and Special Edition gifts)
Store: Is now accessible in-game. As always, if you experience any technical issues at all with any purchases, please head to https://support.rockstargames.com for help; and if you have any user experience issues or feedback to provide, please submit to the www.reddeadonline.com/feedback website.

Upcoming Updates to the Red Dead Online Beta: We have been poring through incoming community input and suggestions and are working on updates for early 2019 to address many popular bits of feedback including some new anti-griefing measures in the works and other updates to improve gameplay balance. We are also working on lots of new features, modes and additional Red Dead Online gameplay content updates that we are very excited to share more about in the new year.

Thank you again to all Red Dead players worldwide for your amazing support and feedback contributions. Please stay tuned for more info in the coming weeks and months.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60762/Red-Dead-Online-Beta-Status-Update-Dec-14

15 more gold bars and another RDO$100 (don't remember which one I bought I told my brother buy the most expensive one for me on my PSN account as I'm in another country and my PSN Store doesn't work), they're really giving out the cash eh.

A

abig79

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn’t get any updates , just tried the silver award glitch and it still works

Top Bottom
Login
Register