• Thread starter censoredstar
  • Start date
  • Views 763
censoredstar

censoredstar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im pretty sure there is none yet but does anybody wana look into it w me?

Byte

Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well seeing as its a lot like GTA it may have some nice cool mods like shoot different things.

PITTSKATERG

PITTSKATERG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well looking in the iso what file would i edit?

the rpf files have everything in them, but there is no program out to open them.. you could try hex editing the iso, but that would prob be a waste of time..

D

DeRealGatekeepe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good luck is right, these do not open easily, I have may program extension openers but this type of rpf file is a real b***h to get open. I was querious also so I have been looking into them no luck as of yet but I have many more programs to try with. PS ANyone who releases any ISO mods for this Keep any FREEZE items or Modder killers Private to keep the game fun. The last thing we want is 5000 leach modders in there.

M

mrcoffee98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
good luck is right, these do not open easily, I have may program extension openers but this type of rpf file is a real b***h to get open. I was querious also so I have been looking into them no luck as of yet but I have many more programs to try with. PS ANyone who releases any ISO mods for this Keep any FREEZE items or Modder killers Private to keep the game fun. The last thing we want is 5000 leach modders in there.
i very much agree with you on this one! hopefully there wont be any way to duplicate the "good stuff" for johnny look what i can do.

Top Bottom
Login
Register