What's new

Working Red Dead 2 Passive Mode Glitch (Stranger Mission Method)

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey se7ensins,
Back with another Passive Mode Method :smile:
This method was found by Antioo25 so be sure to go show him some support as well. For this glitch you will need a stranger mission that is still a stranger to you (one that you have not met yet). If you have completed all stranger mission then you will need to use a fresh account in order to do this method.

A very short voice and video Tutorial explaining and showing how it works

Text Tutorial:
-Have a Stranger Mission ready (one that you have not met)
-Go to Stranger (don't go in, or to them yet)
-Now set up a shortcut to a friend or in a community to where you are hovering over "Join Session"
-Now on PS you will double click the ps button (not sure how you do this on xbox). This will make a shortcut back to the game
-Now back at in the game you want to walk into the stranger mission's house or greet them
-wait about 8 to 10 seconds
-Now double click PS button to shortcut back to join session and join
Done, You should now have join that friend or person in passive mode :smile:

Credit: Antioo25
Big shoutout to him and show him some love too guys :tongue:

M

Midnightshot

Reaction score
Sin$
So that puts you in passive mode in a regular lobby? Like before where you can’t see them?

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So that puts you in passive mode in a regular lobby? Like before where you can’t see them?

Yes, Normal lobby but in passive and invisible to others :smile:
Also not sure if it needs to be a stranger you haven't met or not as I have not tested this method all that much. Just wanted to post a voice tutorial for the ones having trouble understanding antioo's vid. But one of my subs on youtube said it worked for him with a stranger he had already met, so I'll be sure to check on that and let you guys know.

marydare

marydare

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, Normal lobby but in passive and invisible to others :smile:
Also not sure if it needs to be a stranger you haven't met or not as I have not tested this method all that much. Just wanted to post a voice tutorial for the ones having trouble understanding antioo's vid. But one of my subs on youtube said it worked for him with a stranger he had already met, so I'll be sure to check on that and let you guys know.
Thanks for your work on this, your video was very easy to understand. I know that the first time you do an unmet stranger mission it clears the lobby for the duration of the mission, perhaps that’s part of the mechanic at play? Obvs if it works for unmet missions all the better. Will for sure be using this when the solo lobby glitch gets patched!

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for your work on this, your video was very easy to understand. I know that the first time you do an unmet stranger mission it clears the lobby for the duration of the mission, perhaps that’s part of the mechanic at play? Obvs if it works for unmet missions all the better. Will for sure be using this when the solo lobby glitch gets patched!

The cut scene is what is triggering it. You should be able to use any stranger mission that has a cut scene even if you met them. Been very busy so I have not been able to test more on this still. But I will tonight :smile:

Shadowless

Shadowless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The cut scene is what is triggering it. You should be able to use any stranger mission that has a cut scene even if you met them. Been very busy so I have not been able to test more on this still. But I will tonight :smile:
I will try it as well since I've met all the strangers lol

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I will try it as well since I've met all the strangers lol

Yeah I could not seem to hit it on my account with all strangers met. But internet was acting up when last night. Let me know if you have any luck. I am working on other glitches lol

Doughty24

Doughty24

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am not able to get this to work after restart on PS4. Worked 100% yesterday. Tried a few times today but I am no longer able to get into passive mode after joining friend. It just puts me into a normal public lobby.

Indahmeloc

Indahmeloc

Reaction score
Sin$
I am not able to get this to work after restart on PS4. Worked 100% yesterday. Tried a few times today but I am no longer able to get into passive mode after joining friend. It just puts me into a normal public lobby.
Yes me too. I think r* patched it already

steveiniraq66

steveiniraq66

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried for over hour today and was making sure i hit it exactly where i was before and every time i was put back in normal lobby. No luck. Thinking its patched after recent update.

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried for over hour today and was making sure i hit it exactly where i was before and every time i was put back in normal lobby. No luck. Thinking its patched after recent update.

I will jump on now and test it. If it's patched i will change the title to patched :smile:

Edit: Yes it look as if it is patched. And going to change the title to that until i have more time to test and see if i can get it working with further steps.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register