What's new

Working Red Dead 2 Online SOLO LOBBY Glitch (New Method)

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
What's up se7ensin's back with another glitch,
This is another solo lobby glitch just like the others but allows you to invite your friends and have them join a lot easier with this method.
Which is why I am posting to help you guys out that want to be in these lobbies with your friends or posse members :smile:

Here is a video and voice tutorial showing and explaining it: (shows gun rush but works the same for any game mode)

*Updated and there is no need for a "New Method" they just removed gun rush. All you need is for your friend to join a showdown series and the glitch works the same. *
Text Tutorial:
-Have a friend Join a Showdown Series game mode (They can play the game while you do the glitch)
-Set up a quick link via the PS menu to that friend (by hovering over the "join session" and double tapping the PS button)
-If you're In a community with that same friend then you can do this glitch with only him and use a random player above or below your friend in the community. If not then have another friend join a freeroam lobby and you all make a chat and use that to join.
-Now join that friend or person that you chose in the community (that is in freeroam)
-Once in the freeroam lobby with them you then want to join the friend that is in Showdown and double tap the PS button / or -navigate to the join session to the friend or community player's lobby that you are already in. (player in freeroam)
-This will give you an error that you are already in their lobby
But you are actually within the Showdown lobby, Let the game finish and you are in a solo lobby
done :smile: ENjoy :tongue:

Now wait for game to finish and it will be a solo lobby and you can invite friends.
Don't mess with the players as this is not what it is meant for.
It is meant to hunt and play unbothered along with being able to easily invite your friends into your solo lobby :smile:

*Note: It can take a bit some times for the players to empty from the list but it will empty and does work with any Game mode.

Founder: x5150xi

Last edited:
Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Great stuff man ! Works perfectly on first attempt, too easy :thumbsup:

Last edited:
IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great for griefing players during gun rush or show downs thx alot the backwater griefers thank you it works on first try good find

J

jrbgameps4

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is great for griefing players during gun rush or show downs thx alot the backwater griefers thank you it works on first try good find
U r an ***. Hope I see you so my posse can run you out of said session.

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Ahahahaha these guys! Man I remember running you tools out of lobby’s back in January, you weren’t a threat before all the recipe and ability upgrades so this is nothing more but just getting people’s hopes up to run into you so we can screen shot in here.

Also you should know that griefing players durning a game mode for 5-10 isn’t really griefing at all, your just playing that said game mode segment just giving yourself the slight edge of being OTR forever that will only help you with noobs ... so congratulations your now stupid twice in one statement :thumbsup:
P.S your crew name sounds like a gay strip club

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$

Bruh did you not read the end of my post :/
Do as you please my dude but this is not what I released this for.

bantamdre

bantamdre

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find. I'm assuming a gamemode lobby (once mode completes) is much more like a normal/stable lobby? Unlike the solo event lobbies that get interrupted every 45 min or so. Any limits/bugs/interruptions with this method?

E

eddie mac

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find. I'm assuming a gamemode lobby (once mode completes) is much more like a normal/stable lobby? Unlike the solo event lobbies that get interrupted every 45 min or so. Any limits/bugs/interruptions with this method?

Yup, and not sure about bugs with this method yet. I have not had much time to test so please feel free to post back here if you happen to find any. But i did make sure hideouts spawn and stranger missions work along with being able to easily invite friends :smile:
Which was my main goal to help the ones in need having issues there.

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't just use it for griefing but I'll admit I do I use it for hunting as well I'm a all around type of guy

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

haha some people have to behave this way for sense of well being :rolleyes:

They don't realise that to the rest of us griefing players in a game is like is like running over to a toddler in a pushchair and punching it in the face then flexing their muscles. sad ****s

exec85

exec85

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
I just tried the glitch, but I always saw all the ppl from the game mode lobby in the "nearby" tab after doing all steps.
Is that as it should be? I used "showdown series" as gamemode. Is that maybe the fault since it keeps starting new gamemodes ?

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
I just tried the glitch, but I always saw all the ppl from the game mode lobby in the "nearby" tab after doing all steps.
Is that as it should be? I used "showdown series" as gamemode. Is that maybe the fault since it keeps starting new gamemodes ?
When you first do the glitch, you should see the player list show the players that are in their game mode you chose. But after the game mode is done, the player list should be empty and should be solo lobby. I use gun rush modes but the OP says you can pick any game mode..

exec85

exec85

Reaction score
Sin$
But after the game mode is done, the player list should be empty and should be solo lobby.

Thats what does not happen for me. Followed all steps, since it isnt hard to understand, but I always end with this result. Strange..

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Thats what does not happen for me. Followed all steps, since it isnt hard to understand, but I always end with this result. Strange..
Hmm, and your making sure the friend or person your using, that your in their free roam lobby first right? When you join that said person in the game mode?

I mean give it a shot with gunrush see what happens, but surely other game modes work so I don’t see why showdown would be any different. You should never have anyone rejoin you or any new players once the game mode is over your solo

exec85

exec85

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah correct.
Well I need to check again in the evening when I am back home. I am going to try it with gunrish since this might be the fastest game mode to end. Somehow I think it has to do with the series mode, that start new game modes after one ends.

I will try and send an update after.

Thanks for help!

C

cicciopasticc10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
this thing also happens to me, last night I did it on the first try, now I'm trying again and it doesn't work.
it is as if the match session does not change, in fact after the match is over you can see the stranger mission for 1 second and then if you go to see the list of players increase

Spalchk9

Spalchk9

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
this thing also happens to me, last night I did it on the first try, now I'm trying again and it doesn't work.
it is as if the match session does not change, in fact after the match is over you can see the stranger mission for 1 second and then if you go to see the list of players increase
Strange, haven’t seen the problem yet. It has always worked perfectly soon as the game mode is over your solo.... not sure what can be causing this problem .

Maybe the problem is the person from the game mode your picking? As in maybe it’s someone who quits before the game mode is actually over? So then they aren’t really in it anymore? That’s the only thing .

Won’t be on to try till a few hours

IvIDoomIvI

IvIDoomIvI

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Strange, haven’t seen the problem yet. It has always worked perfectly soon as the game mode is over your solo.... not sure what can be causing this problem .

Maybe the problem is the person from the game mode your picking? As in maybe it’s someone who quits before the game mode is actually over? So then they aren’t really in it anymore? That’s the only thing .

Won’t be on to try till a few hours
Which method would you prefer doing this one or the challenges one the challenges one seem to make spawns on animals an hideouts go faster and I always have a easier time hitting that one to

Top Bottom
Login
Register